1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Liam Neeson

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Shawnsta3, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +319 / 41 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Since changing my Avatar to the actor (My personal favorite) Liam Neeson, I have encountered a wide variety of opinions on him. Instead of voicing my opinion each time I see a comment in the shout box I have decided to start a thread on him. :)

He is my favorite because he has played such a variety of influential and inspiring characters so well. But I'll get to that in my next paragraph. He has also been in some of my favorite movies. From Schindlers List, Excalibur, The Chronicles of Narnia all the way too Batman 1 & 3, The A-Team, The Grey and Taken.

The number one critique I've heard of him is he's too predictable always. Which may be true for the most part in the last few years, but has been definitely not the case over the span of his career. He started his career out with his first big hit as Oscar Schindler in Schindlers List. Continued it on training Jedi's in Star Wars as Qui- Gon Jinn. Played one of his favorite roles of mine as the voice of Aslan in The Chronicles of Narnia and in the past few years has taken over the B.A department with roles like Taken 1 & 2, The A-Team and Unknown. Sprinkled with over 80 roles in between.

What are your guys thoughts on him though? Let me know in the comments if you agree or disagree!

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Poppa San

Poppa San Pray daily and take the plunge for Eli Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +858 / 29 / -2
    Packer Fan Since:
    I didn't buy into him as Hannibal Smith. Maybe because it was a remake, but still.