Lets trade a 1st round pick

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the Ravens kicker!!! No joke!! This guy is kicking it out the back of the endzone like its easy!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm willing to give up on Mastay and Crosby just yet. I think this guy has good length but he needs more control. If he keeps getting it into the endzone it gets the other team on the 20 yd line without having to even make a return. If he can peg it within the 10 yd line, I'd consider him a whole lot more.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm willing to give up on Mastay and Crosby just yet. I think this guy has good length but he needs more control. If he keeps getting it into the endzone it gets the other team on the 20 yd line without having to even make a return. If he can peg it within the 10 yd line, I'd consider him a whole lot more.
Have you seen the packers special teams against kickoffs this year? Today we kicked it to the 15yd line everytime because we know we cant defend it.
A kicker that can kick it into the endzone is way better than a kicker that can kick it into the 10yd line. If every team had a choice to kickoff or give the other team the ball at the 20 what do you think they would pick? Im sure evey team in the nfl would think the 20yd line.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you seen the packers special teams against kickoffs this year? Today we kicked it to the 15yd line everytime because we know we cant defend it.

Valid point! I have no defense to the special teams argument. If our special teams did what they were supposed to do, we wouldn't be considering a kicker who specializes in touchbacks. :(

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not sure if i'd kick it to ted ginn either... that guy is blazing fast
True lol Im glad we did that. Im just saying a wish we could kick it out the back of the endzone everytime and not have to worry about it. Then again so does everyone else in the nfl except the ravens because they can kick it out the back of the endzone every time lol.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, in the end, the Kicker didn't have the balls to kick a game winner 50 yarder...
The kick is not the coach lol but I dont want him for field goals just want him on kickoffs lol obviously I dont really want to trade at 1st for him. This thread is more to give the guy his due..

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the Ravens kicker!!! No joke!! This guy is kicking it out the back of the endzone like its easy!!!

You can't be serious about that.
Trade a 1st for a kicker? We would be a bigger laughing stock than Josh McDaniels, and Matt Millen.
Give Mason a chance, sometimes kickers screw up, for example BSU(Boise St)kicker missed a pretty close field goal, does he suck? no, does his team and coach want him benched? NO.
Why, because he is one of the best kickers in college football.
My point is, a kicker will miss field goals from time to time, he is a good kicker, with the potential to be better.
:detsux:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
honestly we are better off trying out a bunch of kickers graduating this year who dont get drafted than to waste a draft pick on a kicker

Members online

Latest posts