Let's look at the schedule

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you with great regret, Pack Daddy.
Applause is optional.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And the Vikings have this wanna be Hulk Hogan looking fruit cake :

I swear. Sometimes when they show crowd shots I think they switched to footage showing a Halloween party by mistake.

What?!?!?! Pack Daddy is awesome, how can you not like that, He is straight pimping.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What?!?!?! Pack Daddy is awesome, how can you not like that, He is straight pimping.
You wouldn't have stood up for him if this was any other team. Especially a Bears or Vikings fan. ;)
No harm in laughing at ourselves.

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Umm, Ponder will be third string. Cassel will be starting. And oh yeah, they aren't playing in a dome this year. The Metrodome is a hole in the ground right now.
It's always been a "hole in the ground"

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you with great regret, Pack Daddy.
Applause is optional.

And the Vikings have this wanna be Hulk Hogan looking fruit cake :

I swear. Sometimes when they show crowd shots I think they switched to footage showing a Halloween party by mistake.
Packdaddy rocks! Dude in the horns looks gay.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't like the Metrodump from the first time I stepped into the first year it was built. Thought it was a waste playing football in that place. Still don't like the idea of indoor football but I understand why they do it. At least the new one will have natural light during the day.
Until the pigeon dung covers the glass.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this thread about whether we should keep two or three quarterbacks, obnoxious "super-fans," or the schedule.
I wrote on article on totalpackers addressing how the odds for us winning it all were placed at just 1-10 or less, examining our schedule and the schedules of the Seahawks and New Orleans, who I regard as our most likely foils. The key to our success, I see it, is getting to at least 12-4, because the Seahawks and Saints can realistically go 11-5, possibly greater, but probably not worse unless we are really fortunate.
I have us more likely than not losing against Seattle and almost certainly against New Orleans. I have us losing possibly against the Lions or the Bears in an away game, but not both. We could also potentially lose against the Patriots (alas). I am also worried about the game against Tampa Bay just because we always lose there. I think the last game we won in Tampa was a marvelous contest in 2003 in one of Sherman's better moments as head coach. I have us winning all home NFC North games. I do see us sweeping the hated Vikings, and winning the games against the Jets, Eagles Falcons and Panthers at home, and the Bills, Dolphins away.
If we do that, ie secure a record of 12-4, we may well likely have home advantage against either the Seahawks or New Orleans. I really do not want to have to play at either venue in the playoffs. Unfortuantely, it seems the Saints have the easier schedule of the two.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My original prediction was 11-5.
Losses to Seattle, NO, Pats, and 1 each to Det and Chi.
But now, for no real reason, I have developed this gut feeling that we will sweep Chi.
12-4!

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My original prediction was 11-5.
Losses to Seattle, NO, Pats, and 1 each to Det and Chi.
But now, for no real reason, I have developed this gut feeling that we will sweep Chi.
12-4!
Why do you say we WILL lost the Patriots. It is at Lambeau. I believe that is a game we could likely lose, and one that I am worried but I definitely feel we can win that.
Btw, I hate team that almost as I hate the Vikinsg. I hate Robert Kraft, I hate hoodie, and I hate those FUGLY uniforms with that f------ bank logo as they have as their symbol. Their old unis were some of the best out there. Not quite on par with ours or the likes of the Steelers or Raiders but still very good. That flying elvis logo is horrid. I hope we beat them into the ground, and that that loss proves pivotal in their seeding as they again go down in flames in the playoffs.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 to 12 wins is realistic.... if O Line jells, we have pass rush, and we stay reasonably healthy we can make a deep run this year. The pieces are place for championship team. I do not say that lightly... I do not expect us to lose to Pats....way over rated and 6 gimme wins by playing weak div. Seahawks ....the team will blood up for that game. I its toss up. New Orleans at home is tough...

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 to 12 wins is realistic.... if O Line jells, we have pass rush, and we stay reasonably healthy we can make a deep run this year. The pieces are place for championship team. I do not say that lightly... I do not expect us to lose to Pats....way over rated and 6 gimme wins by playing weak div. Seahawks ....the team will blood up for that game. I its toss up. New Orleans at home is tough...
So if we beat the Pats and have a 50-50 loss change against Seattle, where do you see 4-6 losses?

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well one against the Bears and two against the Vikings, that's three right there. :D
I was not asking you. And in your dreams pal. Now I am getting those good healthy urges involving an icepick that I ought to have towards all Vikings fans.

Members online

Latest posts