Let's Bug Some Bronco Fans... :)

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bronco's beat two real kick-*** teams in Buffalo and Oakland and then used the two week off/playing at home card to sneak by the Steelers which is a position almost all teams win in unless they are absolutely horrible.
If you can't win at home after two weeks off it's time to start looking at draft picks.

Speaking of which Denver fans may want to do that anyways because after the Pack they get six out of nine on the ROAD and you guys aint that great on the road.

That math right there spells g-o-o-d b-y-e B-r-o-n-c-o-s.

OP
OP
Aaronstory

Aaronstory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a friendly shout-out to arapaho. I'm impressed that he's in here all alone, fighting what he thinks is the good fight.

Should be a great game. :pop:

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just visiting a Bronco site and a quote from Bailey was "not good" regarding his quad. He went on to say it felt pretty good but I would say the way he talked about how it felt while stretching and jogging that Monday night is a no.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as for koren "i havent played in a year" robinbson who will probaly resort back to koren "i cant hold on to the ball" robinson...yea sure he scares me :roll:

What about Rod "ive fallen, broke my hip and i cant get up" Smith and Javon "i got another boo boo on my knee" Walker. Super free agent pick up by the way giving a guy with a busted stick 50million.

How are they doing these days?

At least you still have Travis "i like the ***** more than football" Henry and Brandon "DUI and domestic violence" Marshall.

Too bad John "Beer Commercial" Elway retired because you have no chance monday.

ShanaTAN is a really good at evaluating talent aint he.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a friendly shout-out to arapaho. I'm impressed that he's in here all alone, fighting what he thinks is the good fight.

Should be a great game. :pop:

I'll second the friendly shout-out to Arapaho. Arapaho's been pretty civil, so hats off. May neither of our teams have injuries Monday.

I am pretty confident in our Packers to win this game. I think everyone has been underestimating how good we are, and they'll see it Monday night.

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arapaho. If there were a building that stood for grammatical integrity, your posts would be the plane that crashed into it.

But I digress,
I will enjoy watching the Packers mop the floor with the Broncs on Monday. Props on Coors Light though, I do enjoy that a quite a bit.
:D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
as for koren "i havent played in a year" robinbson who will probaly resort back to koren "i cant hold on to the ball" robinson...yea sure he scares me :roll:

What about Rod "ive fallen, broke my hip and i cant get up" Smith and Javon "i got another boo boo on my knee" Walker. Super free agent pick up by the way giving a guy with a busted stick 50million.

At least you still have Travis "i like the ***** more than football" Henry and Brandon "DUI and domestic violence" Marshall.

Oh.....GOOD post!!! :lol:
I'm sure arapaho is a good guy.....he has been pretty good for a rival fan. Who knows.....maybe he can join our group of rival guys that have actually stuck around here.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As in Vikesrule, 4th, and.....oh I guess that's it!
Always fun playing the AFC but it's hard to get the same juices flowing. Losing to the Bronco's in the SB though always makes it feel like a bit of a revenge game. Seems like a lot of the games we've played lately have been meaningless at the end of the season so this one should be a good one

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always fun playing the AFC but it's hard to get the same juices flowing. Losing to the Bronco's in the SB though always makes it feel like a bit of a revenge game. Seems like a lot of the games we've played lately have been meaningless at the end of the season so this one should be a good one
Hey! Don't forget Vike4life! He'll be hurt if we don't mention him! He's pretty cool too! :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Hey! Don't forget Vike4life! He'll be hurt if we don't mention him! He's pretty cool too! :D

Let's not forget Big3. He's cool.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Big3 had left us for a bit but he's returned. As for Vikes4life the fact that he joined us when he did says he's got a pair of brass ones. (knuckles that is) lOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Big3 had left us for a bit but he's returned. As for Vikes4life the fact that he joined us when he did says he's got a pair of brass ones. (knuckles that is) lOL
I feel terrible.......forgetting Big3!!! I hadn't heard from him for awhile either.
Vikesrule has been absent too.......I hope he's ok.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where's arapaho????
Hmmm.......that old man Favre took care of them pesky Broncos, didn't he??? :wink: :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Let's be respectful guys. They just lost a close game and are probably still upset over the world series.

Be classy fans.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I'll feel bad for them.... once we have a tough game from them instead of from the penalties.

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's be respectful guys. They just lost a close game and are probably still upset over the world series.

Be classy fans.

Well if you guest yourself over on their forums right now like I did, you'll see they're more than upset about tonight. But thats to be expected.

WAY TO GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh hi btw!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Be classy fans.

Well if you guest yourself over on their forums right now like I did, you'll see they're more than upset about tonight. But thats to be expected.

WAY TO GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh hi btw!

Hello and welcome aboard!

I happen to like Arapaho. I hope he comes back. It's all good talking up your team. They're a good team. We're just better.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Be classy fans.
I would EXPECT him to be upset. But I wasn't the one going to the Broncos site and saying how we were gonna beat them. HE came to OUR house and said they were gonna beat us. If i went to their site to start smack, i would EXPECT him to give it back if my team lost. If a person can't take it, you shouldn't dish it out. If his team would have won, i would have congradulated him. If you can't take a little razzing, you shouldn't start anything. I don't think what i said was in any way over the line.
I like the guy too.......i'm just responding to his coming here and razzing us.

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

when did i say rod or walker would play or even contribute ?...if you were going for a point, you failed

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
arapaho said:

Oh.....GOOD post!!! :lol:
I'm sure arapaho is a good guy.....he has been pretty good for a rival fan. Who knows.....maybe he can join our group of rival guys that have actually stuck around here.

as i said, i stick around when i see the type of posters...if you are a decent, knowledgeble lot, i tend to stay around and visit, if you seem to be like the charger (charger message board) types that attack anyone that offers an opinion other then your team is the greatest ever, and cast kiddie insults then im ussually gone

so far this place seems decent....and if you ever want to se what a koolaid board looks like visit the official charger board...dont smack about merriman, LT , or any loss cause you will be banned very quick

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I'll feel bad for them.... once we have a tough game from them instead of from the penalties.

you mean like the mysterious hold on marshel that took away the 48 yard run that would have put us on the two and probaly going in for the winning TD...or the non call hold against adams on bretts TD pass to jennings...like those? or the two defensive holding calls on burten that gave you a first down after we stopped you on third downs

sorry but i never saw one bad call against the pack, so dont use the officials as a excuse for not ripping us a new one

HoustonBronco~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
screwballl said:

you mean like the mysterious hold on marshel that took away the 48 yard run that would have put us on the two and probaly going in for the winning TD...or the non call hold against adams on bretts TD pass to jennings...like those? or the two defensive holding calls on burten that gave you a first down after we stopped you on third downs

sorry but i never saw one bad call against the pack, so dont use the officials as a excuse for not ripping us a new one

There were some bad calls against the Broncos, but there were bad calls against the Packers too (some of the interference calls were iffy-at-best). I think the calls were pretty even, overall.

I'm sad that someone trashed Rod Smith in this thread, though. =x

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where's arapaho????
Hmmm.......that old man Favre took care of them pesky Broncos, didn't he??? :wink: :lol:

well i wasnt at work yesterday and dont post from home...then this morning your forum was down or something, so im here to take the ribbing as promised....nevermind the fact i believe we easily should have won the game

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
arapaho said:

when did i say rod or walker would play or even contribute ?...if you were going for a point, you failed

My point was to make fun of your team of rejects and i WON

You fail, good bye

Latest posts