Let's Bug Some Bronco Fans... :)

Aaronstory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Head over here - Bronco Forums

and pick the Pack to win.

The guys over there were nice enough to link to my website, but now they've completely infiltrated our poll (they are all picking the Broncos to win this week of course..) so I thought it might be fun for Pack fans to infiltrate their poll as well... :)

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bronco's should just thank their lucky stars the Steelers played a pathetic first half. The Bronco's had two weeks to get ready, were playing at home, and, won on a last second field goal.

I wouldn't start getting too jazzed up just yet there boys.

Now WE are the one's with two weeks to get ready and I can't think of two teams to prepare for that are as different as the Steelers and the Packers.

I think the run stopping packages that Denver had the luxury of two weeks to install caught the Steelers off guard. It took them a half to get going but they were right back in it at the end.

Two weeks of strategy by Shannaprick worked for all of one half. Then they were right back to getting outplayed.

OP
OP
Aaronstory

Aaronstory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bronco's should just thank their lucky stars the Steelers played a pathetic first half. The Bronco's had two weeks to get ready, were playing at home, and, won on a last second field goal.

Now WE are the one's with two weeks to get ready and I can't think of two teams to prepare for that are as different as the Steelers and the Packers.

I think the run stopping packages that Denver had the luxury of two weeks to install caught the Steelers off guard. It took them a half to get going but they were right back in it at the end.

Two weeks of strategy by Shannaprick worked for all of one half. Then they were right back to getting outplayed.

That is exactly the way I saw it as well. I was shocked looking at all the 8 and 9 man fronts the Broncos played. They were overly aggressive and that def caught the Steelers off guard, esp since they came out with a pass-first game plan.

You know Bates wants to show the Packers they made the wrong choice, but from the looks of it, the Broncos have completely junked his system...

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, some of those bronco fans are really tricking themselves as to how good their team really is.

In another note, one of their fans said "look who they beat". Well, I'd say chargers (a team they lost to 41-3), giants, and redskins are pretty decent wins. Other than the Steelers, they've only beaten the raiders and bills.......really impressive.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats ok.....let them keep fooling themselves! We will bring them back to reality next Monday! :wink:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the words of "mojo0730":

If we play like we did tonight, Denver will beat the Packers. They have absolutely no running game whatsoever, and our offense is good enough to outscore their offense, especially at home.

lol. See the **** I gotta listen to every season? With Walker out, you really think that Henry/Marshall/Cutler can keep up with the #2 passing offense in the league with Brett/Driver/Jennings/Jones/Krob? Please.

That homer's statement was downright offensive

Reaction score
I agree it was offensive.

I'll forward it to Greg Jennings, so he can make the guys head explode. Then he can let his play do the talking to prove the people who doubt what PIB said in his post wrong.

While at it, I wonder if Gregorious would be willing to make the heads of Beckett, Papi, and Ramirez. ;)

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont have enough time to torture the bears fans on their sites and the broncos. Maybe for just a little while and then i have to get back to my bears sites to kick them while they are down.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not until late in the third page does someone even mention our defense. That is pretty funny, considering Barnett and company will be standing on the Broncos' throats for 4 quarters.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And can we all give props in this thread to Ryan for keeping his site clean, and not allowing nine billion different things in sigs/avatars, all in different colors/sizes, and ten different mindless pictures and/or symbols in each one?

Every time I visit an opposing team's forum, my appreciation for the aesthetics of this one are renewed.

WAY TO GO PF.COM!!

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
And can we all give props in this thread to Ryan for keeping his site clean, and not allowing nine billion different things in sigs/avatars, all in different colors/sizes, and ten different mindless pictures and/or symbols in each one?

Every time I visit an opposing team's forum, my appreciation for the aesthetics of this one are renewed.

WAY TO GO PF.COM!!

DAMN you're right!!! I just went over there and my GOD what clutter!!!!

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we blow them out of the water. Green Bay sucks...the 5-1 record is nothing....look who they played...plus they are NFC...ne1 in the nfc on ne given year can be 5-1.....bret will throw qabout 3-4 INTs...the rushing game sucks so they might run for about 90 yards. I say Denver by 14+ points...final score bring around 17-38 Denver....I think after what we just saw the first half will be 3-17...then second half will finish it off....Elvis will have a pair of sacks in this game too.

What is this guy smoking? We have played legitimate teams every game this season except maybe the Vikes and the Eagles.

Finally someone talking sense. Of course this is gonna be a blowout. Our weakness, rush defense, but it's ok because they have no rush. Favre is not as mobile as Rothlesburger, so he'll be spending a lot of time on the ground. Then when he starts hearing footsteps, he's gonna make a lot of bad passes. As far as our offense . . . Who predicted we put up over 30 points on the steelers??? That's right, it was ME! We're only gonna get better now.
Predictions:

At least 2 sacks a piece for Dumerville, Lynch, Moss. Total of 10 sacks.

Minimum of 17 points for Denver off of Turnovers, or by the defense.

Cutler with 250+ yards and 3 TD passes. NO INTERCEPTIONS this game (unless it's on a tipped pass, possibly 1 then)

A rushing TD for either Young or Henry.

Final score Broncos win it 41-17

And then this guy in response to that post wow I have lost all the respect i ever had for Broncos fans. Favre maye not be as mobile as he once was but he is one of the best at avoiding the rush. I also guess they don't know we have Harris and Woodson who do they think they have at QB? I didn't know Elway was back. I could see this game going either way but the last thing I see is a blow out one way or the other but with the injurys they have to Champ, Walker, Nalen and who ever else I think we have the edge.

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score

pretty good theory, if it wasnt full o crap!!!

for one,, pittsburg also came off a bye week, so they also had two weeks to get ready to play. two, pitt came out throwing the ball , 6-8 plays on thier first drive were passes, thats alot more then a two week planned run defense confuseing them, they thought they could fool the broncos by going pass when hinting all week they were gonna run the ball,,,in thier first three drives into the second qrtr they ran 10 pass plays and 5 runs,,,in the first half 25 pass plays 12 runs

third we played without probowl center nalen, #1 Wr walker , best corner in the game Bailey..in fact as of now our oline has only two starters from last season pears and lepsis, with pears only starting when lepsis was injured...we we contained the pitts blitz

and your right prepareing for GB vrs Pitt is diff

with pitt we had to prepare for the at that time #1 rushing offense in the league, with greenbay we are prepareing for the leagues worst rushing game...totaly differant

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we blow them out of the water. Green Bay sucks...the 5-1 record is nothing....look who they played...plus they are NFC...ne1 in the nfc on ne given year can be 5-1.....bret will throw qabout 3-4 INTs...the rushing game sucks so they might run for about 90 yards. I say Denver by 14+ points...final score bring around 17-38 Denver....I think after what we just saw the first half will be 3-17...then second half will finish it off....Elvis will have a pair of sacks in this game too.

What is this guy smoking? We have played legitimate teams every game this season except maybe the Vikes and the Eagles.

Finally someone talking sense. Of course this is gonna be a blowout. Our weakness, rush defense, but it's ok because they have no rush. Favre is not as mobile as Rothlesburger, so he'll be spending a lot of time on the ground. Then when he starts hearing footsteps, he's gonna make a lot of bad passes. As far as our offense . . . Who predicted we put up over 30 points on the steelers??? That's right, it was ME! We're only gonna get better now.
Predictions:

At least 2 sacks a piece for Dumerville, Lynch, Moss. Total of 10 sacks.

Minimum of 17 points for Denver off of Turnovers, or by the defense.

Cutler with 250+ yards and 3 TD passes. NO INTERCEPTIONS this game (unless it's on a tipped pass, possibly 1 then)

A rushing TD for either Young or Henry.

Final score Broncos win it 41-17

And then this guy in response to that post wow I have lost all the respect i ever had for Broncos fans. Favre maye not be as mobile as he once was but he is one of the best at avoiding the rush. I also guess they don't know we have Harris and Woodson who do they think they have at QB? I didn't know Elway was back. I could see this game going either way but the last thing I see is a blow out one way or the other but with the injurys they have to Champ, Walker, Nalen and who ever else I think we have the edge.

dont lump chest thumping irrational kiddie fans with the true fans,,,boys will be boys and im sure you have some of the same here

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
warhawk said:

for one,, pittsburg also came off a bye week, so they also had two weeks to get ready to play. two, pitt came out throwing the ball , 6-8 plays on thier first drive were passes, thats alot more then a two week planned run defense confuseing them, they thought they could fool the broncos by going pass when hinting all week they were gonna run the ball,,,in thier first three drives into the second qrtr they ran 10 pass plays and 5 runs,,,in the first half 25 pass plays 12 runs

third we played without probowl center nalen, #1 Wr walker , best corner in the game Bailey..in fact as of now our oline has only two starters from last season pears and lepsis, with pears only starting when lepsis was injured...we we contained the pitts blitz

with pitt we had to prepare for the at that time #1 rushing offense in the league, with greenbay we are prepareing for the leagues worst rushing game...totaly differant

Ahhh a ponies fan... good try at a first post. Note the green highlight below.. the reason we will win the game.. inconsistent as all get out.

Plus the defense is fast upfront but SOFT... last ranked running team or not.. we will RUN the ball at that front and have a great game doing it as well.

Scrapping Bates system or not, a couple of things I seen last night is the key beating the Broncos..

1) The interior of the defensive line is soft, which may force them to play the linebackers up if we can run at all between the tackles.
2) With the speed of their Lbers and the aggressiveness of the DE, running outside on them might be tough sledding..
3) attack the center of the field between 10 and 20 yards.. it was open all day with the tampa two they were running last night. Lynch is still smart but can't run like he used to.
4) In the redzone and for the fact the entire field, playaction this team to death, they are very aggressive in the front 7 getting up field.. even if we can't run the ball it will slow up the DE a little.. I see Cliffy having a tough day with the speed they have on the edges.

Keys to containing their offense...
1)Stopping their offense shouldn't be any different than say the chargers.. stop the run and force them to pass.
2)Stokley in the slot is the most dangerous weapon they have. Play inside on him with the nickelback with a safety watching the fade or the nine route.
3)Jam the hell out the other wideouts.. especially Marshall.. don't want him getting deep.
4) Poppinga better be ready to cover this week.. they have a couple of decent TE's.. one got nicked up again last night.
5) Force Golden boy two to move around in the pocket.. he isn't as accurate when moving around.. hit him early and often as well, didn't do really well with being hurried.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:

Wow Bronco fan, after reading your comments, im absolutely certain we are going to beat you guys by at least 3 TD's.

No Javon, bad O-line, all your fans will be watching baseball. 6 - 1 here we come. Get ready to meet our 8 stud defensive lineman who will make Cutler wish he chose baseball as a career. Wait till he has to play against 2 Champ Baileys in Harris & Woodson.

ShanaTan doesnt have 2 weeks to prepare so i look for a 30 point blowout instead of just a normal *** kicking.

Pack93z

Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Speaking of which, how did the Rocks do last night? :razz:

Not bad, they scored a run

3 K's and a homer to begin the game.. good night, try again tomorrow. :razz:

Still hope the Rocks win the series though, someone different. Sox had their turn in 04'. Now I will wait for PIB to comment this thread :)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Pack93z said:
Speaking of which, how did the Rocks do last night? :razz:

Not bad, they scored a run

3 K's and a homer to begin the game.. good night, try again tomorrow. :razz:

Still hope the win the series though, someone different. Sox had their turn in 04'. Now I will wait for PIB to comment this thread :)

What?!? Who said my name? Huh?
*blinking my eyes cause I just rolled outta bed*

Did I hear someone say 13-1? :lol:

Pack93z

Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
What?!? Who said my name? Huh?
*blinking my eyes cause I just rolled outta bed*

Did I hear someone say 13-1? :lol:

What a beating that was.. just rolling out of bed? Dang, I should have been a lifetime student :)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And on the note of "look who they played" from the Bronco fans, look @ who they've beaten, and how they've won. Raiders? Dung. Bills? Yuck. Steelers? Even a blind squirrel..... And every single W was with a last second field goal, not to mention Shanny's I-poop-on-sportsmanship timeout against Oak.

We beat the Chargers @ Lambeau.

Those same Chargers STOMPED the mighty ****-cos at Invesco.

You wanna talk opponents? Look in the mirror *****es.

Latest posts