Let's all just pause for a moment...

Edgecheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and just think about where we are. The NFC Championship game! 1 game away from an NFC Championship and a Super Bowl spot.

I knew this team had it but seeing it come together is great. This team has overcome so much.

1 game guys.....1 game away.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hell yeah to think how lucky i am with this team and how for the first time ever watching them I have nothing to be mad about.....amazing...one game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This team has the potential to beat anybody, anywhere. Play like they did today and the sky's the limit.

animalmother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember watching Favre go down in 07 against the cowboys after playing a horrible game, and Aaron Rodgers with his long mountain hair steps onto the field and starts mounting a comeback. He was mobile, accurate, had a strong arm, and something I wasn't used to seeing from Favre- smart. I was amazed at Rodgers' performance and started boasting about how this guy will take our team to new heights when Favre leaves, and what happened against the falcons fulfilled everything I envisioned that day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqbcNTvKqhE&feature=related]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2007 Highlights Pt.2[/ame]
5:15

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts