Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch for this name around draft time. He's at the Senior Bowl and looks fantastic. He's real good in man to man converage and isn't afraid to get up and challenge a receiver. I've been keeping an eye on him now and I really believe the Packers might look at him in round 1. I actually wouldn't doubt it if he ends up going very high in the draft with a good March and April showing for teams.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this kid a lot and think he will fit in with the other Green Bay Defensive backs, he is physical and I think if he falls to us we should take him.

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this kid a lot and think he will fit in with the other Green Bay Defensive backs, he is physical and I think if he falls to us we should take him.

Looks like a top 15 pick to me. With his showing he'll move up and that means someone like Cason to Talib will likely move down.

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Looks like a top 15 pick to me. With his showing he'll move up and that means someone like Cason to Talib will likely move down.

Cromartie's performance today likely shot him up into the top 20 as well.

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
cyoung said:

I see 4 or 5 Corners that look like top 20 picks to me. Someone is going to drop and I'm guessing that's Cason.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
porky88 said:
cyoung said:

I see 4 or 5 Corners that look like top 20 picks to me. Someone is going to drop and I'm guessing that's Cason.

That'd be sweet.

At this point I'd be ecstatic with any of these:

Cason, Jenkins, McKelvin, Talib, or Rodgers-Cromartie (DRC)

That's five cornerbacks. I'd be shocked if there were five CB's picked before #30 comes up. In other words, I like our chances at one of those guys.

Members online

Latest posts