Lenon vs. Manning

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The most positive thing I saw about last night was the play of our backup LBs. In particular I thought that both Lenon and Manning had a good showing and it should be interesting to see which one makes the team. As I see it, Diggs, Barnett, Thompson, and Navies are pretty safe bets to be on the final roster. Who do you guys think will be the final two linebackers on the squad? I know we are pretty high on Poppinga and his fourth round price helps him out and Lenon is a solid special teamer, but I think it would be a shame to cut this Manning kid. Gotta love wolverines.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lennon will have to clearly beat out Manning because if they are close the Packers would most likely keep Manning for his upside IMO. Manning should improve as the preseason goes on therefore I would give the edge to Manning.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lennon has been with the Pack, has played with these guys and I would think would have a bit of an advantage based on that, but he's going to have to outplay Manning and Manning looks pretty good. Poppinga better get his butt back on the field or it's going to be too late for him to make an impression.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Manning and Lennon are close with the edge going to Lennon, Manning may end up with the dreaded pulled muscle and end up on IR for the year. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts