Lego Lambeau Field?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
My little nephew is getting into legos at his young age, and I began to think if anyone has ever attempted to do a lego stadium of Lambeau Field.

There's some amazing things you can do with legos, I've seen it, from a 1,000 piece Trump Tower to all the countless Star Wars designs over the year, and I believe I have seen a football stadium before.

Lego could make a killing of money with the NFL if they produced stadiums, they'd be expensive, but hell, I'd build it up. I did the Millennium Falcon as a teenager.

This would be something cool for someone to do on their own though without an instruction booklet.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
awesome idea! as i'm playing lego's with a two yr old! jumbo ones of course!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My little nephew is getting into legos at his young age, and I began to think if anyone has ever attempted to do a lego stadium of Lambeau Field.

There's some amazing things you can do with legos, I've seen it, from a 1,000 piece Trump Tower to all the countless Star Wars designs over the year, and I believe I have seen a football stadium before.

Lego could make a killing of money with the NFL if they produced stadiums, they'd be expensive, but hell, I'd build it up. I did the Millennium Falcon as a teenager.

This would be something cool for someone to do on their own though without an instruction booklet.

Bogart: Is this the stadium your thinking of?
It took this guy two years to make this replica of the Ohio State stadium and he did it without a kit.
Check out the link and scroll down. You will see some great close ups of it.
http://jockpost.com/lego-horseshoe-stadium-picture-gallery-replica-ohio-stadium-pretty-amazing/

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Bogart: Is this the stadium your thinking of?
It took this guy two years to make this replica of the Ohio State stadium and he did it without a kit.
Check out the link and scroll down. You will see some great close ups of it.
http://jockpost.com/lego-horseshoe-stadium-picture-gallery-replica-ohio-stadium-pretty-amazing/

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Yes! Thank you, I knew I had seen this somewhere, and it's so amazing to see this was all made out of lego's!

I've seen many of those electric football fields done with the Packers, but nothing with legos, still gotta admit those home painted electric tables are fantastic, and it requires lots and lots of patience.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think making kits for stadiums is a great idea.
The closest thing I've ever seen/experienced for Lambeau are a couple of silly replicas/concepts at our two mini-putt courses here.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think making kits for stadiums is a great idea.
The closest thing I've ever seen/experienced for Lambeau are a couple of silly replicas/concepts at our two mini-putt courses here.

Lego did do the NBA, and it seemed successful but short lived, and the figures today are very expensive online, but that's lego itself, everything is extremely expensive out of print or not.

They could have did Football, but they did Fut Boll for the Soccer fans :rolleyes:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Lego did do the NBA, and it seemed successful but short lived, and the figures today are very expensive online, but that's lego itself, everything is extremely expensive out of print or not.

They could have did Football, but they did Fut Boll for the Soccer fans :rolleyes:

It would be the expenses that would keep me from doing it. Would be an awesome idea, plus what legos I do have there isn't enough green blocks. They didn't like making those when I was a kid.