Legit tickets?

CTPackers08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this is a good place for this thread. Anyway hopefully I am not being paranoid. I bought tickets for me and my father to come to the Oct 6th game against Detroit. I got the tickets off Vividseats.com. After reading lots of bad reviews of the site pertaining to counterfeits (after I got the tickets) I got worried. I got the tickets and they just seems a little off to me. Again maybe I am paranoid but I don't want us to travel 1000 miles only to be stopped at the gate. Can anyone possibly verify these? Thanks so much!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@CTPackers08 can you post another picture of the front of your tickets without the bar code. I have heard of some bad stories with people getting scans online with the bar code present. Just trying to be on the safe side.

OP
OP
CTPackers08

CTPackers08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@CTPackers08 can you post another picture of the front of your tickets without the bar code. I have heard of some bad stories with people getting scans online with the bar code present. Just trying to be on the safe side.

I will post it up when I get home. Thank you for taking it down for me

OP
OP
CTPackers08

CTPackers08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called the ticket office and they said there is no way to verify authenticity until game day when they get scanned. Oh well I will be there on sunday anyway to find out! Go Pack Go!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts