Legends Tribute to Brett Favre

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center][video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/LegendsTribute.Favre.wmv[/video][/align]

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks zero. your the man.

The greatest wrote a poem about the greatest. i love it.

welcome to the legends club!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Thanks Zero.. I was just comming in from out hunting and missed it.. I was pissed that I got to see only the "Welcome to the legends club".. That was pretty cool..

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thanks! I was hoping someone would post that.

No problem. When I heard they had something about Brett I decided I should set the recording a tad earlier than normal. I'm glad I did. Its something that can be watched over and over again and still keeps its ... feel.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awesome video - Explosions in the Sky do it for me everytime, im going to see them play here in Dublin the weekend of the Superbowl, it would be amazing if the Packers made it to the big one.

also pretty cool to see John McEnroe, his ancestors are from my hometown and hes been here a few times. Legend :)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
awesome video - Explosions in the Sky do it for me everytime, im going to see them play here in Dublin the weekend of the Superbowl, it would be amazing if the Packers made it to the big one.

also pretty cool to see John McEnroe, his ancestors are from my hometown and hes been here a few times. Legend :)

I was surprised to see John in there. I was hoping to see Ali, but the end quote from his is ... awesome.

Members online

Latest posts