Leftwich CUT!!!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Leftwich is going to be cut by the Jaguars if he cannot be traded by tomorrow.

This isn't a should we / should we not bring him in thread. I think he'll command much more than what we want to pay our third QB. But isn't it funny how a team with playoff potential can just cut their starting quarterback???

I always like Garrard more anyways, but I would not be surprised if the Falcons or Minnesota tries to sign him.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard this on ESPN radio as well a couple hours ago. They may have already announced it by now. He didn't play very well against the Packers. Garrard clearly played better, so this did not surprise me too much. I agree that he wouldn't be a fit for the Packers right now.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee Cheesey, no headline for this one?

How about Leftwich Leftout!

I think the Packers should go after Chris Simms if TB lets him go. I like him better than Rodgers.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Leftwich is a great QB, and should be brought in next year to compete with A-Rod when Favre retires.

But he'll be picked up by then.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Leftwich is a great QB, and should be brought in next year to compete with A-Rod when Favre retires.

But he'll be picked up by then.

I'm with you on that. And by "on that" I mean "on getting drunk" because you must be hammered.

But im about to get hammered myself, so im with you on THAT. lets get sauced!

(great QB? everyones entitled to their opinion i guess)

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always liked Leftwich...although there was this peculiar quote of him on an Si.com article months ago:

"I'm scared of the water," he says. "I'm a 3 to 4 feet guy; that's my territory. The water here is so clear you can see what's in there, but I'm still scared. I just don't trust what's in there. As human beings, you're in there territory. You see how bad we treat fish when people go out fishing. You think they don't remember that stuff? They're not stupid. They remember." - Byron Leftwich

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I'm scared of the water," he says. "I'm a 3 to 4 feet guy; that's my territory. The water here is so clear you can see what's in there, but I'm still scared. I just don't trust what's in there. As human beings, you're in there territory. You see how bad we treat fish when people go out fishing. You think they don't remember that stuff? They're not stupid. They remember." - Byron Leftwich

As Rick James would say:

"Cocaine is a Helluva drug!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee Cheesey, no headline for this one?

How about Leftwich Leftout!

I think the Packers should go after Chris Simms if TB lets him go. I like him better than Rodgers.
I was thinking more along the lines of:

Good witch Glinda of The Wizard of OZ: "Are you a GOOD witch, or a BAD witch?"
"I'm a LEFTWICH!!! And I been CUT!!!"

Members online

Latest posts