Lebron James To The Green Bay Packers?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are winning.
No trolls around to keep us amused.
It's between games.
Just something to discuss.
Are you frickin kidding me? This kind of topics are raised in the off season,,,,,not in the regular season.......
Why not talk about Driver and his lack of snaps? or
Are the Packers comfortable with Sherrod and Newhouse, with Cliffy being hurt? or
How about something on the Rams....is it going to be a 30 plus point victory?
Topics about the NBA need to be moved to the BS Forum and a one day ban for the OP...HEHE

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lebron made a joke on twitter. It wasnt for attention, well anymore than anyone else that posts on twitter.

He will make more $ in basketball than anyone in the NFL ever has. He isnt going to risk his career, but if he did I wouldnt put him down for trying something he loves.

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be ironic if the Browns, Dolphins, Eagles, or Cowboys got him?
Browns- Same city as Cavs/in commercial as a Browns player
Dolphins- Same city as Heat
Eagles- Dream team Numba 2!
Cowboys- Mavericks beat him in finals

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always fantasied about someone with his height and leaping ability for field-goal defense. Bet they could get a few blocks.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
NBA Lock out is pricless, cause now no matter how hard Stern wants to give this a-hole a ring and championship like he did Wade back in 2006 just to make a ton of money, he has to wait lol.

The NBA was rigged after Jordan left, and since then they've struggled to find a replacement for him. They want LeBron to be the next Jordan, just like they wanted Kobe to be years ago. That's why no matter how big a ****** he is, they will defend him. But I knew the NBA was rigged years ago when the Kings HAD L.A. BEAT and the refs let the Lakers come back and win it. The Trailblazers with Scottie Pippen also had the Lakers beat, and after fouling out their best players, and putting the Lakers to the free shoot line, they went on to lose, and L.A. win a championship. Then don't even get me started on the 2006 Finals between Miami and Dallas. Everyone said it was rigged, and sure enough it is when one single player shoots more free throws than anyone else on the team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you frickin kidding me? This kind of topics are raised in the off season,,,,,not in the regular season.......
Why not talk about Driver and his lack of snaps? or
Are the Packers comfortable with Sherrod and Newhouse, with Cliffy being hurt? or
How about something on the Rams....is it going to be a 30 plus point victory?
Topics about the NBA need to be moved to the BS Forum and a one day ban for the OP...HEHE
Oh.
I didn't know your question was rhetorical.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could play for the Browns and try to win the City of Cleveland back. Otherwise if he played against them they'd probably hurt him on purpose. :p

Members online

Latest posts