Lebron James To The Green Bay Packers?

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw a Tweet on ESPN that LeBron wants to play in the NFL if the NBA lockout carries on. The only reason i said to the Packers was because they showed a picture of him on Sportscenter in a Packers jersey.

I think LeBron could play in the NFL. He was all state in Ohio (which is a very good high school football state).......as a sophomore. I'm not sure if he played all years in H.S. but if he did I'm sure he got college offers.

I'm not saying that Pack should/will get him but for a team that is struggling that could be good for them. Tickets sales, merchandise sales and plus he could help.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that Pack should/will get him but for a team that is struggling that could be good for them. Tickets sales, merchandise sales and plus he could help.

I think the Packers are pretty good on merchandise sales, it seems like SB 45 stuff finally got to good prices on clearance.
Ticket sales when you get your season tickets get back to my grandson. (Hint I'm in my twenties)
And lastly LeBron would be locker room cancer for our team, and knowing TT and MM it wouldn't help the organization out any. And who wouldn't want to join the Packers right now, EVERY power rankings has us at top since the beginning of the season, the only downside is we don't get as much coverage as the Cowboys but oh well they suck.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Lebron wouldn't do a thing for ticket sales. (Lebron will be dead by the time you get your tickets on this 80,000 year waiting list).. Jersey sales would skyrocket, yes.

2. Our WR corps is too deep, which is what he'd play.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I know that's why I said for a team struggling in those area's.
Okay, well he can sign to the Cardinals, ESPN likes to cover Kolb, and the network would practically ****** from a Kolb to LeBron TD. It would be on highlight videos for weeks.

Just thinking of a basketball player taking the beatings of a football player seems reckless.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
1. Lebron wouldn't do a thing for ticket sales. (Lebron will be dead by the time you get your tickets on this 80,000 year waiting list).. Jersey sales would skyrocket, yes.

2. Our WR corps is too deep, which is what he'd play.

He'd probably be a tight end

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Lebron stopped playing ftball after his soph year.

2. He is a Cowboys fan.

3. He would make more $ playing basketball in a foreign country than in the NFL.

4. If people think they have a hard time covering Finley, it would be nothing to trying to cover Lebron. He can jump higher than megatron, might be faster than any TE in the league, and is nearly as strong as some of the strongest TEs in the league.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw a Tweet on ESPN that LeBron wants to play in the NFL if the NBA lockout carries on. The only reason i said to the Packers was because they showed a picture of him on Sportscenter in a Packers jersey.

I think LeBron could play in the NFL. He was all state in Ohio (which is a very good high school football state).......as a sophomore. I'm not sure if he played all years in H.S. but if he did I'm sure he got college offers.

Damn right it's a good football state!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LeBron just wanted some media attention. Probably misses all the non stop coverage on him with the NBA lockout under way. As you know; it's all me me me me with the 3 stooges in Miami, with the ringleader being the worst of the bunch.

Sure he could play in the NFL. Send him to Philadelphia. He would fit right in with their "Dream Team" just as someone else said.

LeBron also can't play 4 whole quarters, he'd fit in well with Romo in Dallas.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to see it. It will never happen, but I'd love to see someone take him down a notch. Perhaps then I wouldn't have to see him screaming and pounding his chest after every basket he makes on the court. He would be like Roy Williams, team down by 3 TDs and he would catch a 6 yd slant for a first down and would get up, jump around, pound his chest, and make that stupid first down signal.

Remember when Ed Too Tall Jones was going to be the next heavyweight Champion in boxing, or Jordan was going to be the next Willie Mays? Those too were flops.

Bring it on LeBron...

Reaction score
I know the question was asked tongue in cheek, but I am happy that the Packers don't go out and grab players on a whim. Think back when Brent wanted to pick up Randy "the cancer" Moss. No thanks! I picture "King James" as a potential cancer with his NBA Dream Team ego. He would probably fit in with the Raiders or Eagles though.
Trapped

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he could play in the NFL. Maybe not as a #1 WR but he could play. Like someone else said, he is bigger, maybe stronger Calvin Johnson. Only difference being the actual skill set, which is a big difference.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LeBron is such a bandwagon fan. I read long ago he was a Yankees fan and got criticized for going to a Cleveland game with a Yankees hat, and he's a Cowboys fan, and grew up a child as a Bulls fan. What happened to the Cowboys LeBron????

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a waste of time, No NFL team will take a flyer on an player that will be around for a few games this year then never play again. NFL is far more complex than the NBA when it comes to play. It's been 5+ years since he played football regularly.

Members online