Lay off Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre lost the last few games at home in the playoffs. Hmmm he may have had a hand in it, but correct me if I'm wrong, he wasn't hiking, throwing, blocking, pass covering, pass rushing, and coaching by himself those games was he?

There is only one man that could do all that and he was mini-Ditka.
Before Fail, the Pack had a perfect post record at Lambeau.
Let me remind you of that again.
In two of his last four postseason appearances, Favre threw two of the most unthinkable playoff interceptions in NFL history, both in overtime -- to Brian Dawkins of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2003 and to Corey Webster of the New York Giants in January. In fact, Favre is the only quarterback in NFL history to throw overtime interceptions in two playoff games. In his last nine playoff games, Favre threw 18 interceptions.

In the first 81 years of the Green Bay franchise, the most hallowed in all of pro football, the Packers were 13-0 at home in the postseason. But since 2002, the Packers have gone 2-3 in playoff games at Lambeau Field, with Favre losing to three not-quite Hall of Fame quarterbacks: Michael Vick, Daunte Culpepper and Manning
Yes, football is a team sport but it was brINT who threw those game losing passes.
So I fault him for ruining the records at Lambeau.
IMO in reality he is a losing failure.
If he was at all concerned about the team, then he would sit down and let someone else have a shot.
But his over inflated ego won't let him do that.
Instead he'll go out there and continue losing games for the team.
He lost for the Pack and now he lost for Minny. (Good.)
He should quit while he is behind. Way way behind.
:focus:

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Eli Manning had more postseason wins in a 29-day span in 2007 than Favre had in his last decade with the Green Bay Packers."

That shocked me a lot to be honest Eli could possibly win more Rings than Favre lets not lie Favre should have won more than 1 but he made so many mistakes and cost us and the Vikings chances to win Superbowl Rings, Mason Crosby could have a RING :)

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before Fail, the Pack had a perfect post record at Lambeau.
Let me remind you of that again.

Yes, football is a team sport but it was brINT who threw those game losing passes.
So I fault him for ruining the records at Lambeau.
IMO in reality he is a losing failure.
If he was at all concerned about the team, then he would sit down and let someone else have a shot.
But his over inflated ego won't let him do that.
Instead he'll go out there and continue losing games for the team.
He lost for the Pack and now he lost for Minny. (Good.)
He should quit while he is behind. Way way behind.
:focus:

So Rodgers is to blame for the last game correct? Sherman was a good coach and called great games? Bush was right to play hero? Harris covered Plax in a way that made Revis green with envy?

I'm guess your favorite game whe you were a kid(if you are an adult) was "I win"? Make up the rules, slant the facts to benefit your side much?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre lost the last few games at home in the playoffs. Hmmm he may have had a hand in it, but correct me if I'm wrong, he wasn't hiking, throwing, blocking, pass covering, pass rushing, and coaching by himself those games was he?

There is only one man that could do all that and he was mini-Ditka.
Now let me ask you a question:

Ditka or a Hurricane?

Wait a minute, wait a minute: The hurricane is named Ditka.

Members online

Latest posts