Lay off Favre

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game ending INT was not entirely his fault, 07 no doubt, but this one? No. He was playing on an injured leg, and if any of you had any decency you would not hit a man while he is down.

I am still ticked. Although frankly I was sitting there thinking if Favre was out, then I was going to switch side without any guilt. Like I said I'm a Favre fan, not a vike fan :viksux:

I would like to point out that back in 07 when the pack injured Peterson, we sent out our best wishes to him. Injuries are bad. today? we hit our old hero while he was down because the GBP fans today have no class.

I will always be a Pack fan, but I am embarrassed to be in company with you.

Oh and hausechild Shut up. We know you are a vikes fan. get lost and quit tormenting us.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No laying off here at all. Classic Favre, ****ing you over when you need him the most. All he had to do was NOT throw a pick and the vikings were in a position to win that game. HIS fault for the INT, PERIOD. Absolutely fitting end to his season.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game ending INT was not entirely his fault, 07 no doubt, but this one? No. He was playing on an injured leg, and if any of you had any decency you would not hit a man while he is down.

I am still ticked. Although frankly I was sitting there thinking if Favre was out, then I was going to switch side without any guilt. Like I said I'm a Favre fan, not a vike fan :viksux:

I would like to point out that back in 07 when the pack injured Peterson, we sent out our best wishes to him. Injuries are bad. today? we hit our old hero while he was down because the GBP fans today have no class.

Oh and hausechild Shut up. We know you are a vikes fan. get lost and quit tormenting us.

And Im a Packer fan, Not a Brett fan

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't know about you, but my hero never played for the hated rival...

Class? Oh really?

OnMilwaukee.com Sports: Clearly, revenge had nothing to do with it...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
T

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack fan here too. I'm just a Brett fan more.

You all have short memories. We lost off of a similarly bad play by our quarterback. with him taking a sack and fumble instead of getting rid of it.

The problem is that we lost our class when we wish bad on the hero that drug us to glory. The pack would be dogfood without him.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one am sick of the favre appoligist!
Favre hates your guts!
So much so that he went to our second biggest rival!
He even screwed the jets to get there.
And then at the age of 40 played his best football of his entire career.
Was he just playing half assed since 97?
Only playing for money and stats?

He's a turd and he fits right in with fair weather fans that call themselves Vikings fans (until they start loosing agian)

Screw the *******. If you want to support him go on over the Vikings boards were you belong.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No laying off here at all. Classic Favre, ****ing you over when you need him the most. All he had to do was NOT throw a pick and the vikings were in a position to win that game. HIS fault for the INT, PERIOD. Absolutely fitting end to his season.
Yup no doubt No way you cant blame that on Favre no reason to throw that ball, Longwell is a hell of a kicker we all should know that and Favre as well. He ****** up and lost the game in typical Favre fashion and **** anyone that trys to defend him imo.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WEll technically there was a penalty that wasnt called... oh wait I cant ***** about that forgot.. only queens fans get to complain about refs.

Furthermore, Last I checked this is a Green Bay Packers Forum, not a Brett Forum.. so I will say this, i am a PACKERS fan not a Brett fan. I love that he threw a couple of picks and got slapped in the face by reality that that team is not the best team he has played on

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack fan here too. I'm just a Brett fan more.

You all have short memories. We lost off of a similarly bad play by our quarterback. with him taking a sack and fumble instead of getting rid of it.

The problem is that we lost our class when we wish bad on the hero that drug us to glory. The pack would be dogfood without him.
Uhum. How many of those 45 points we put were off of Rodgers?

How many in this game was off of Favre?

Yeah... The same situation... :banging:

Also, what happened on that play again? Any facemasks?

And in the INT?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup no doubt No way you cant blame that on Favre no reason to throw that ball, Longwell is a hell of a kicker we all should know that and Favre as well. He ****** up and lost the game in typical Favre fashion and **** anyone that trys to defend him imo.

I totally agree. Why should we lay off? After two beatdowns that he gave to us its nice to see some payback.

OP
OP
T

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um I agree with the refs failing to get the call right. but if we are going to bring refs into this, how about all the cheap shots that were not called on the saints?

And this is only partially a packer forum. It is also a brett hater forum. I break the unofficial rules by likeing the Pack AND Brett because.... wait for it...

BRETT WAS THE GREATEST PACKER!

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um I agree with the refs failing to get the call right. but if we are going to bring refs into this, how about all the cheap shots that were not called on the saints?

And this is only partially a packer forum. It is also a brett hater forum. I break the unofficial rules by likeing the Pack AND Brett because.... wait for it...

And Aaron Rodgers is already setting records he couldnt

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why is it a Brett hater forum in the first place? Do you not know? here's the formula if you haven't figured it out: Packers hate vikings, Favre is a Viking, Packers hate favre!!!!!!

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is it a Brett hater forum in the first place? Do you not know? here's the formula if you haven't figured it out: Packers hate vikings, Favre is a Viking, Packers hate favre!!!!!!

Well put..that about sums up this arguement

...moving on now

:viksux::viksux:

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What a crock of ****. They shouldnt have called the two roughing the passer they did call. Breeze got the hell knocked out of him too.

Favre was trying to pull a Byron Leftwitch in this game as well. All his whiney *** ******** being carried off the field and then comes back on and runs and plays fine. Just more of his ******** to have an excuse if they did not win and play into his ego of the being the toughest player ever if the did win.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Yep, sums it up nicely. Well said.

dimension

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont hate Favre

I hate the Vikings

anyone who was cheering for Brett today is not a packer fan

season has ended sweetly:viksux:

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I can sit back and watch a Super Bowl that I really hope is as competitive as this one was...def was one of the best this post season...plus the queens lost so it is def top 2 lmao

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Or I can sum it up this way. The words say it all:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAiDKOqfvc"]YouTube- Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding[/ame]

In other words: **** Favre and the Vikings.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perfect. If he was playing for the Jets it would be a totally different deal.
No, Bart Starr was and still IS the greatest Packer.
Oh yeah. Best postseason QB of ALL TIME.
I dont hate Favre

I hate the Vikings

anyone who was cheering for Brett today is not a packer fan

season has ended sweetly:viksux:
Agreed.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh yeah speaking of the jets, even if they did lose today they also got revenge for favre ******** them over. NFL fans unite!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts