Last Offensive Series In Det - Sf Game.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions looked like they were completely defeated, no effort in that drive whatsoever. They werent even hurrying to the line of scrimmage or spiking the ball. Just seemed really odd since it was from these apparent ''comeback kids''

And its not like it would have been impossible, they had 1:02 left, why not just take your chances downfield and hope for the best?

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i dont get it. Megatron can score from anywhere. Get within the 50 and he is pretty much money in the endzone.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see the final drive, but I did see Jim Schwartz go postal on Jim Harbaugh. That was kinda funny.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
They can't run the ball.

That's most of their problem. Their drives are all on Stafford. He threw the ball 50 times today. Don't even try to run it. They remind me of the Saints last season. Can't run the ball so let's put it in the air 40-50 times a game and try to win with the weight of the world on your quarterback's shoulders.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
San Fran is a legit team and I think they are still taking people by surprise. I will say this of the Lions though, that one play of Megatron's should of been a TD. That was almost as bad as game 1 against the Bears last year where pretty much the same thing happened to the Lions and in both instances an argument can be made that it cost the Lions the game. Lion's got robbed today, however San Fran played them well. Who know who would of won if that TD had counted, but it would of made a whole new game of it for sure.

LOLions

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO at Harbaugh celebrating in the end like they won the super bowl. It's only the Lions, bro.

Members online

Latest posts