Last nights scrimmage

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
I see that you've ALL met the REAL chase/Steal wheels...

YOU guys can delete him or ban him but he will sign on as 15 other people. THAT is his modus operandi. He might already be posting as several others...

Speaking 'others' those must be the 'arguments' that he 'wins' huh?

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it was a SCRIMMAGE, not even a preseason game. The Pack didn't even game plan for this. All in all I thought that our DL did way better than the OL. Both Colin Cole and Corey Williams looked pretty good and I was stoked at the pressure we were coming with. Passing D was fairly dismal IMO. At least Lossman had about 3.5 vs 12 seconds to get rid of the ball. Our OL is a bit of concern, at this junction to date. The sk is not falling after 16 practices but I want to see a tighter group for the SD game. One thing for sure....I'm stoked to see football again on the boob tube :lol: Go Pack

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
Ryan said:
And unless my wife logs on, no one here will tell me what I should have written.

Another Forum Admin with a messiah complex.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Not really, I'm a pretty laid back admin compared to a lot. Just don't let other people run MY site or tell ME what to do on it :)

As far as banning people goes, it doesn't matter how many screen names a person thinks they can sign up with, when I ban I do it by IP. If it continues to be a problem I do it by network address. Can't get around that, proxy or not. ;)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Steel Wheels said:
Talk about who is paranoid....I was only talking in general too.

no. no you weren't. you quoted me buddy..thats pretty much addressing someone directly. but whatever, it's not important anyway.

i'd like to see you last a bit longer on this forum..dont take shots at the Admin. hes about as impartial as it gets.

I hope he lasts longer too. He's taken the heat off my Eh Double Five.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really, I'm a pretty laid back admin compared to a lot. Just don't let other people run MY site or tell ME what to do on it

As far as banning people goes, it doesn't matter how many screen names a person thinks they can sign up with, when I ban I do it by IP. If it continues to be a problem I do it by network address. Can't get around that, proxy or not.

Glad to hear that Ryan. I knew you would have it all together.