Last day

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After today, I will be making no posts, no replies, nothing to anything draft related. Just a ritual I have. The week leading up to the draft, I don't talk about prospects or anything at all that has to do with the draft. I will be posting a packer 1-7 round mock draft on Thursday morning if anyone wants to join me in one last prediction the day the draft starts. Every year for the last 5, I take the last few days before the draft working on a mock draft to see how close I can get. Maybe this year we can have a little competition. You guys can post them anytime all week, but mine will be up Thursday morning. Here's how it works

you get 1 point for any round that you predict a trade and it happens.

You get 3 points for being correct on whether the trade was up or down

You get 3 points for guessing the right position. Say you guess CJ Mosley in round 1 and we take Shazier as an ILB, you would get 3 for getting the position right

You get 7 points for guessing the exact player we draft.

If you predict us to take a player at a certain spot in the draft, but we take him somewhere else, you get 5 points. Say you guess Chris Borland in round 2 and we take him in round 3, you get 5.

Finally, if anybody gets the whole packers draft correct, I'll send you an Aaron Rodgers autographed rookie card. ONLY if you get it all correct. I know there's a next to nothing chance you will, but if you do, consider it a gift for being so incredibly great at mock drafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There´s already a contest running on the forum.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/draft-contest.51325/

A lot changes in the last couple weeks before. This was supposed to be for people who want to rework their predictions a bit. I know I've changed my mind on a lot of things. I have fuller pegged as our first round selection now and I was die hard safety/ ILB driven a couple weeks ago.

D

Deleted member 6794

A lot changes in the last couple weeks before. This was supposed to be for people who want to rework their predictions a bit. I know I've changed my mind on a lot of things. I have fuller pegged as our first round selection now and I was die hard safety/ ILB driven a couple weeks ago.

As far as I know we´re still allowed to make some changes in the existing contest.

OP
OP
D

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Kyle fuller CB
2. Jace Amaro TE
3. Ed Reynolds or brooks if he fell FS
3. Justin Ellis DT
4. Adrian Hubbard OLB
5. Arthur Lynch TE
5. Lamin barrow ILB
6. Jalen Saunders WR/KR
7. L'Damian Washington WR

I don't think anyone else wants to get involved in this, but I said I'd post it so here's my FINAL mock.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Kyle fuller CB
2. Jace Amaro TE
3. Ed Reynolds or brooks if he fell FS
3. Justin Ellis DT
4. Adrian Hubbard OLB
5. Arthur Lynch TE
5. Lamin barrow ILB
6. Jalen Saunders WR/KR
7. L'Damian Washington WR

I don't think anyone else wants to get involved in this, but I said I'd post it so here's my FINAL mock.

This is probably more realistic than most mocks I've seen.
With Ted Thompson drafting, expect the unexpected.

Members online

Latest posts