Lambeau Vs Fenway

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
A diversion during the dark days. The only baseball game I ever really enjoyed was the day an old Air Force buddy and I went to Fenway. 4 rows up from 3rd base on a beautiful spring day. It was a spur of the moment thing, he was a lifetime Sox fan and lived in Maine but had never been to a game. I was in Boston for some training, so he came down and we scalped some tickets off the subway. They had an old timers game that day. The highlight was when they wheeled out Ted Williams and Joe Dimaggio on golf carts. What a day.

But nothing tops my first trip to Lambeau last September for the opener against the Saints.

Lambeau and Fenway are two jewels in different crowns. Fenway was awesome but Lambeau brought tears to my eyes.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...idiron-breakdown-fenway-park-vs-lambeau-field

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never been to Fenway and am not a big baseball fan for the most part (I cheer for the cubs), so I don't think it's fair for me to say one way or another.

I think wrigley is something special myself, but it's no Lambeau

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The CITGO sign at Fenway. As much "Red Sox" as Carl Yaz. Just sayin' ... I don't a rat's behind about baseball or the Red Sox...but that sign is an icon.

Heck I've been going to Lambeau since 1965..and it never gets old...never

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Never been to Fenway and am not a big baseball fan for the most part (I cheer for the cubs), so I don't think it's fair for me to say one way or another.

I think wrigley is something special myself, but it's no Lambeau
LOL, I go once every other year or so intending to visit Wrigley and never make it out of the bars. It's a great venue from outside though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts