Lambeau Ticket Advice

yc2slo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going to my first Packers game at Lambeau. It's the Dec. 5th game vs.. the niners. I'm looking for some advice on where to get tickets. Right now I have two options available:

1) Sec 124 row 8 (20-30 yard lines)
2) Sec 117 row 45 (30-40 yard lines)

Which of these would be a better seat for the game? Thanks for the help.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
124 is packer side right? if so take those, although my experience the higher up you can see more of the field of play

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going to my first Packers game at Lambeau. It's the Dec. 5th game vs.. the niners. I'm looking for some advice on where to get tickets. Right now I have two options available:

1) Sec 124 row 8 (20-30 yard lines)
2) Sec 117 row 45 (30-40 yard lines)

Which of these would be a better seat for the game? Thanks for the help.

Section 124 is on the press box side. My Father's seats are in that section but his are in row 30. Row 8 might be kinda low so you might have problems seeing over the standing players. You'll be close to the Packer bench, tho. Section 117 is on the opposite side. Row 45 might be high enough and these seats are closer to the middle of the field. Are you getting these tickets thru a broker or a private party?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Row 8 is too low, but you can hear some of what goes on on the field. I'd take the ones in row 45. We sit in the south endzone in row 35 and I love 'em. Much better view of the plays the higher up you are.

Members online

Latest posts