Lambeau Field Seat Suggestions?

Reaction score
I'm going to Lambeau Field on November 11th for the Monday night football game against the Vikings! I'm still looking at tickets and where to sit... Any suggestions? I would recommend a sideline seat and I am going to be on the Packers bench side. Price isn't a factor. What section is the best and why?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
If you want to sit near the action and smack talk with Viking fans, sit in the endzones. The long time, more reserved, season ticket holders tend to sit near the 50 yard line. Don't sit too close to the bottom row or you won't be able to see the whole game. Plus you have to walk further for beer. It's hard to start the wave in the top row. Hope that clears up some of your more crucial concerns.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can get in the front row or two of 102 101 137 or 138 then you have a shot of catching a lambeau leap! I've wanted to have that experience since Leeeeeroooy Butler started doing it. If you are set on packers bench sideline i would suggest something right around mid field 118 120 122. I also agree with LTF about anywhere about 20 rows up offers a close to the action viewpoint but you also get to see everything very well. With that being said there isnt a bad seat in the entire place and if its a Vikings game you can bet you are going to have an amazing time. Jealous am I? yessss very much

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
oh and btw if price is no factorsnag me a ticket while you are at it :)
No problem! :D
If you want to sit near the action and smack talk with Viking fans, sit in the endzones. The long time, more reserved, season ticket holders tend to sit near the 50 yard line. Don't sit too close to the bottom row or you won't be able to see the whole game. Plus you have to walk further for beer. It's hard to start the wave in the top row. Hope that clears up some of your more crucial concerns.
I might just get seats near the 50 yard line about 7 or 8 rows up.. That way, I'll be able to see the field yet feel really close to the players.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
DO NOT take seats on the East side of the stadium if you can help it...if it happens to be cool with a wind, you'll need your hunting oranges...

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
Does anybody know if it is possible to get some player signatures as they arrive to the stadium? Any tips on when, where, and how if you do know? Thanks!

faithality

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I went to the Packers Vikings game last year, and that was my first and only experience at Lambeau, but after Gameday I went back to the stadium for a tour around 11 AM, and the players were leaving the stadium from film.
I'm not sure if that's how it always is, but that's how it worked out for me.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
You can stand by the gate on east side of stadium. Sometimes they'll stop to give autographs on their way out. Not sure when they come out after game but I've seen them leave after practice during the day. You'll be able to pick them out because they are the ones with the nicest cars.

Staff online

Members online