lack of penalty against the vikings

pack12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really thought that the officiating monday nite was really one sided!as i watched the game and saw play after play for the vikings when they were holding or hands to the face,and nothing got called. what a difference it would have made if they had instead of 3rd and 11 they had 3rd and 21. so i say it was a predetermined outcome that the vikings were to win so farve could have his ego stroked again!!!:viksux:

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, the officiating was horrible. Bad calls, bad non-calls. But on both sides. Packers got away with some stuff they shouldn't have as well. But the Vikings got away with everything. Facemasks, taunting by Allen, a bunch of holding calls. The refs are proving to be just as bad or worse this year than they were the last few.

It's a tough job I know. But it's getting hard to watch.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do agree with the lack of calls on the vikes. There were at least 5 different times that I remember it being clear that the vikes were holding yet it wasn't called. Were the refs looking the other way for Faver's revenge game or what?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, Green Bay got jobbed. People keep asking where our blitz was. My thought is it was there, but since the Vikes kept getting away with offensive holding all night long, it wasn't effective. If the refs bothered to call just one or two of those, I believe it would have sent a message and we would have been able to get pressure.

Total homer reffing job. I don't care that Green Bay got away with a couple. They owed us many more just to make it even.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do agree with the lack of calls on the vikes. There were at least 5 different times that I remember it being clear that the vikes were holding yet it wasn't called. Were the refs looking the other way for Faver's revenge game or what?
yeah I heard it was a conspiracy theory type thing part of a highlevel network type under the table type deal. Or so I have heard. If I hear more I'll pm you with all the details I can muster for you.:stinker:

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I heard it was a conspiracy theory type thing part of a highlevel network type under the table type deal. Or so I have heard. If I hear more I'll pm you with all the details I can muster for you.:stinker:

Why are you still here? Not felling the love by your own kind, so you need to take some abuse here?

You have to admit there were a lot of bad calls in that game. But as I said, Packers got away with some stuff too. I saw Harris with a pretty obvious facemask that was never called. But the Vikings had nothing called. You just ask for a fairly called game. But the refs got nothing right, from penalties to the Grant fumble. MM should have never had to challenge that.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, Green Bay got jobbed. People keep asking where our blitz was. My thought is it was there, but since the Vikes kept getting away with offensive holding all night long, it wasn't effective. If the refs bothered to call just one or two of those, I believe it would have sent a message and we would have been able to get pressure.

Total homer reffing job. I don't care that Green Bay got away with a couple. They owed us many more just to make it even.
One of the better " We'll get em next time speeches I have heard". Your D-line did nothing all night and Jared Allen was wrecking havoc on Mr Rodgers all night with your own O-line. Rodgers is a stud and you have great wideouts but Favre had all day and Rodgers was getting pounded with 8 sacks and too many knockdowns to count. The man has the arm of a 30 yr old and can still zip it in there though so i will agree Brett favre has diminished alittle but he is still getting in done in Purple!You beat the hell out of AP I will give you that. Kudos to your run defense to stop that monster. That great strip and TD was fun to watch as a fan of your squad I bet. That sums up the history of Vikings- Packers football in that clip. Just good hard nosed football.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Why are you still here? Not felling the love by your own kind, so you need to take some abuse here?

You have to admit there were a lot of bad calls in that game. But as I said, Packers got away with some stuff too. I saw Harris with a pretty obvious facemask that was never called. But the Vikings had nothing called. You just ask for a fairly called game. But the refs got nothing right, from penalties to the Grant fumble. MM should have never had to challenge that.

I think Paco is trying to say..

Your team did an excellent job beating us...And it is your right to gloat and poke fun, but your just trolling with the majority of your posts...

We can have great debates on things, but when all you do is resort to sarcasm, and posts that are just there to **** off people, your going to find your self out on your butt like Rodgers was last night

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree but nothing is going to change and all so it just comes off as kind of grade schoolish. The vikings had one false start I believe compared to many of a left tackle pooping himself with the task of Matching that mullet wearing, Calf-ropeing wild man Jared Allen so to say just because the flags were not thrown does not mean those flags should have been thrown:dontknow:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The refs were intimidated by all the BF hype and even may have felt some sympathy for Mr. Favre. The calls against us were one thing, but the non calls were unbelievable. I saw our LB (can't remember who) basically held for a full 2 seconds as AP ran past him. The dude couldn't even turn to face AP cause of the hold. Refs had to be BLIND or BIASED not to see it. Take your pick.

Penalties and Refs were a total joke. Add in a pathetic O-line, and secondary and that was the game.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I didn't see any interference on the C-Wood pick in the end zone. Then again, someone lined up offsides anyways, so what does it matter? Lol.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree but nothing is going to change and all so it just comes off as kind of grade schoolish. The vikings had one false start I believe compared to many of a left tackle pooping himself with the task of Matching that mullet wearing, Calf-ropeing wild man Jared Allen so to say just because the flags were not thrown does not mean those flags should have been thrown:dontknow:

you dont think for a minute that there was anything wrong with the Viks not getting a flag till the 4th q was it?

I know you saw the game and I know you saw the jersey grabs the Viks were doing when run blocking and thats not just being a baby..They were very very blatant...So its like how can those be missed but yet tick tack crap was called on the Packers a few times

freeportpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i watched the game too and the officiating was not that bad the only play i saw that was terrible was the interference call on the inzone pick,that was just great defense.Other than that our defense has not been performing at the level it needs for us to be contenders,they just let favre walk down the field play after play without any pressure or blitzing,when favre was with us most of the games we lost were against teams that pressured him into mistakes we did'nt do that.I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PISSED WITH CAPERS AND THE KAMPMAN CHANGE,why do you put one of the best pass rushers in the league over the past three seasons into lb coverage,you are supposed to use personel where they are best and kampman is best pressuring and sacking the qb.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Your so right about the flags that shouldnt have been thrown. How bout that beautiful INT that favre threw in the endzone that woodson gladly took... oh wait FLAG..how bout AP gettin knocked on his *** and chillar standing over him (running his mouth, but who doesnt in football ITS PART OF THE GAME)...FLAG.. but dont worry about jared allens gay lil dance he did after his 4 sacks on aaron (It wasnt like he was taunting or anything). There were at least 3 OBVIOUS no calls on the queens O-line that was just absolutely ridiculous, a penalty is a penalty and if your gonna call us for every little one then they shoulda done the same for the gay *** purple lovers. The queens got away with alot of BS, and I hope they are enjoying the victory because when its time for them to come to Lambeau and play in the frozen tundra their zebra crew wont be there to keep favre safe. :viksux::viksux::viksux:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i watched the game too and the officiating was not that bad the only play i saw that was terrible was the interference call on the inzone pick,that was just great defense.Other than that our defense has not been performing at the level it needs for us to be contenders,they just let favre walk down the field play after play without any pressure or blitzing,when favre was with us most of the games we lost were against teams that pressured him into mistakes we did'nt do that.I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PISSED WITH CAPERS AND THE KAMPMAN CHANGE,why do you put one of the best pass rushers in the league over the past three seasons into lb coverage,you are supposed to use personel where they are best and kampman is best pressuring and sacking the qb.
Better than jared Allen? Because your left tackle made him look All-World last night.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your so right about the flags that shouldnt have been thrown. How bout that beautiful INT that favre threw in the endzone that woodson gladly took... oh wait FLAG..how bout AP gettin knocked on his *** and chillar standing over him (running his mouth, but who doesnt in football ITS PART OF THE GAME)...FLAG.. but dont worry about jared allens gay lil dance he did after his 4 sacks on aaron (It wasnt like he was taunting or anything). There were at least 3 OBVIOUS no calls on the queens O-line that was just absolutely ridiculous, a penalty is a penalty and if your gonna call us for every little one then they shoulda done the same for the gay *** purple lovers. The queens got away with alot of BS, and I hope they are enjoying the victory because when its time for them to come to Lambeau and play in the frozen tundra their zebra crew wont be there to keep favre safe. :viksux::viksux::viksux:
well skippy Jared Allen is not taunting in anybods face:rules2: like that moron of the packers who did and your team payed for it huge. The interception would of been whiped out with off sides anyway. Cry me a river about your subpar 2-2 unit as you are 4 games in and 2 games out already so if the Vikings suck and the Pack are 2 games out then what would you call the packers?

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well skippy Jared Allen is not taunting in anybods face:rules2: like that moron of the packers who did and your team payed for it huge. The interception would of been whiped out with off sides anyway. Cry me a river about your subpar 2-2 unit as you are 4 games in and 2 games out already so if the Vikings suck and the Pack are 2 games out then what would you call the packers?

hahaha 2 of your 4 wins were against DETROIT AND CLEVELAND!! Hopefully we will be signing someone very soon (Tauscher) which is gonna help us ALOT. Dont forget we will see your *** in Lambeau, and then you will get to see just how "subpar" we are....and this time you cant bring your zebras.:viksux:

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi

Hey guys what do you call a team that needs their biggest rivals scraps to win?

The VIKINGS!!!

(AKA Favre, Sharper, Longwell, and almost Kampman)

Oh btw :viksux: and will never achieve the greatness that the Packers franchise has. I think it's been said on here before, but have fun in LA in a few years

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are known for being an undisciplined team.(always at, or near the top of the league in penalties) We have earned that reputation. So we aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Until McCarthy starts holding players accountable for their mistakes, we will continue to have several penalties, dropped passes, etc.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

MM didn't have to challenge. The ruling on the field was down by contact before the ball came out. The head referee made the announcement. MM's two challenges last night were both involving Rodgers, not Grant.

nflfan01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only people I have heard complain about the officiating is Packer fans. It's pathetic that you people can't just take the loss and move on. Enough with the excuses. If you want to blame the loss on somebody, blame it on your QB that holds the ball forever, or the O-Line that has it's pocket destroyed less than a second after the snap of the ball, or even the one responsible for your bad team in the first place, Ted Thompson. That guy has no idea how to manage his personelle.

BTW, the reason for so many penalties against the Packers is simply bad coaching. Discipline should have been instilled in the players back in training camp, yet it's week 5 and the Packers are one of the most penalized teams in the NFL and they finished 2nd most penalized in the NFL last season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The only people I have heard complain about the officiating is Packer fans. It's pathetic that you people can't just take the loss and move on. Enough with the excuses. If you want to blame the loss on somebody, blame it on your QB that holds the ball forever, or the O-Line that has it's pocket destroyed less than a second after the snap of the ball, or even the one responsible for your bad team in the first place, Ted Thompson. That guy has no idea how to manage his personelle.

BTW, the reason for so many penalties against the Packers is simply bad coaching. Discipline should have been instilled in the players back in training camp, yet it's week 5 and the Packers are one of the most penalized teams in the NFL and they finished 2nd most penalized in the NFL last season.

now that is a great post..Unlike your 1st one

Members online

Latest posts