L.T. heads to New York, but was "wowed" by Vikings

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
After spending Wednesday night and Thursday with the Vikings, running back LaDainian Tomlinson has left Minnesota for a visit with the Jets.According to Jim Trotter of SI.com, L.T. said he "really liked" what he heard in Minnesota.Judd Zulgad of the...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just know he is going to become a Viking. This will definitely get Favre to come back for another year. Write that down...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either that, or he's trying to get leverage in convincing the Jets. Both options actually don't exclude themselves.

He certainly didn't get what he wanted with the Vikings, but it's not out of the question that he thought what he was offered was good enough.

If the Jets offer more, or a more important role, he'll sign with them. But if they don't, he probably won't wait for another offer, and sign with the queens.

Either way, he's probably a downgrade from Chester Taylor, nowadays. Much more carries than the first.

I have no doubt in my mind that he'll not play as well as Taylor did, but it may be because he attracts much more attention than Taylor, which serves the Vikings well anyway.

Members online