Kyle Williams receives death threats via twitter

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A select few idiots doesn't define a whole fanbase. Some people fail to take this sport into perspective. Sad but true. Though I was furious at his miscues, I understand things happen. Hopefully this only makes K-10 stronger. He's a bright young talent. Just sucks that he chose yesterday to have the kind of game he did.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No matter how you look at it, you cannot pin that loss soley on him.

That defense held the Giants to 17 total points and constantly was forcing 3 and out after 3 and out after 3 and out.

Even had he not muffed that punt, it's not like their offense was going to all of a sudden break bad and score. Their offensive unit pissed that game away going 1 out of 12 on 3rd down and out of the entire team, there was not even 5 total catches by the WR's.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His account got hacked into and he didn't send the death threat?
In a related story, Pigs can now fly.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Some people are whacked. :tdown:
I feel bad for the dude. Tough way to end the season. And there was plenty of blame to go around for the loss.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe that folks who claim to love their team will send death threats to someone who represents that team. Its all a game, at the end of the day he feels worse about the loss than you do, I guess some folks forget that people make mistakes.

Members online

Latest posts