Koren Robinson Cut..

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
djcubez said:
Maybe Ted Thompson has some insider info on the X market.

As receiver Koren Robinson hits the open market after a stint with the Packers, which followed a one-year suspension, he’ll now have something else to explain to any teams that might be interested in him.

Robinson’s brother, Tariq, has been arrested for trafficking in ecstasy. (Not the emotion, the drug.) The potential problem as it relates to Koren is that Tariq lives with Koren.

The good news is that investigators say there’s no evidence that Koren was involved. Still, that extra question mark could be enough to scare some teams away.

We’ve previously reported that the Chiefs and Raiders have shown mild interest in Robinson, a top-ten draft pick in 2001.

Well thank god they clarified that. I didn't understand the problem at first.

And holy ****, an ecstacy dealer lives with Koren? Good call cutting him before something crazy happened. Damn it, Koren. ******** you. Get a hold of your life. How many chances can you get before you act like a responsible adult. At least get the guy his own apartment or something. Jesus.

Something crazy like what ? His brother driving drunk and killing someone (Scott Favre). Or being involved in a "Drive By" shooting (Brandi Favre)

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
djcubez said:

As receiver Koren Robinson hits the open market after a stint with the Packers, which followed a one-year suspension, he’ll now have something else to explain to any teams that might be interested in him.

Robinson’s brother, Tariq, has been arrested for trafficking in ecstasy. (Not the emotion, the drug.) The potential problem as it relates to Koren is that Tariq lives with Koren.

The good news is that investigators say there’s no evidence that Koren was involved. Still, that extra question mark could be enough to scare some teams away.

We’ve previously reported that the Chiefs and Raiders have shown mild interest in Robinson, a top-ten draft pick in 2001.

And holy ****, an ecstacy dealer lives with Koren? Good call cutting him before something crazy happened. Damn it, Koren. ******** you. Get a hold of your life. How many chances can you get before you act like a responsible adult. At least get the guy his own apartment or something. Jesus.

Something crazy like what ? His brother driving drunk and killing someone (Scott Favre). Or being involved in a "Drive By" shooting (Brandi Favre)

Despite Brett's problems, did he ever do a stint in jail? Did he follow up his prison stay with creating dangerous situations for his career?

Just saying.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite Brett's problems, did he ever do a stint in jail? Did he follow up his prison stay with creating dangerous situations for his career?

Just saying.

We'll I'm the biggest Favre fan and Favre appologist there is so no Favre bashing from me. I understand he's human just like Koren Robinson .

The report I read stated that Tariq lived in a home owned by Koren. It said nothing about them living together. I would bet that Scott and Brandi Favre have stayed, visited, and maybe even lived on Brett's property, or property owned by him at one point or another.

My point is that there are double standards in the world. And as for me personally, I look much more favorably on a person who most likely just sold a few ****** tabs than a person who got behind a wheel of an automobile drunk and killed someone.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
kewlbeans said:
tromadz said:
djcubez said:

Just saying.

Yup, oopps... wait..

I think Deanna did at one point when they were younger

something about a bar fight gone wrong maybe?

Maybe Tripp recalls this story?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see how a bar fight gone wrong compares to living with a drug dealer, when you were recently in jail, and your career is hanging by a thread as it is.

Brett learned from his mistakes(booze,pills) and made smart decisions afterwards. Koren...not so much.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, oopps... wait..

I think Deanna did at one point when they were younger

something about a bar fight gone wrong maybe?

Maybe Tripp recalls this story?

I remember that happening ( I grew up in Mississippi) Brett was arrested along with Esera Tuaolo ( who is more famous for his book about his secret life as a gay man in the NFL).

sharkbite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Swain will be the sleeper. From my understanding he has already impressed the coaching staff and may contribute sooner then Nelson.

Reaction score
Swain will be the sleeper. From my understanding he has already impressed the coaching staff and may contribute sooner then Nelson.

Apparently Swain runs really good routes, which bodes really well for landing him a roster spot.

I'm thinking we'll keep 6 WRs this season...

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A little premature, if you ask me. I doubt Swain makes the team.

Driver
Jennings
Jones
Martin
Nelson
Bodiford

I don't think Swain can return kicks, so I can't really see the point of keeping him on the roster.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I don't think Swain can return kicks, so I can't really see the point of keeping him on the roster.

A little premature, if you ask me.
This is true........they will give the kid a chance to prove himself in camp and the preseason before they decide who goes.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is true........they will give the kid a chance to prove himself in camp and the preseason before they decide who goes.

Or they can have Gregorious size him up. If he passes Gregorious' tests, we keep him. If not, best of luck kid.

It would save the team a lot of hassle.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Or they can have Gregorious size him up. If he passes Gregorious' tests, we keep him. If not, best of luck kid.

It would save the team a lot of hassle.
No one has been born yet that can pass Gregorious' tests!
If we go by that, Jennings will be on the field all by himself!!! :lol:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts