1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Konichiwa From a Half Japanese Fan from Nebraska

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pikachu1989, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Pikachu1989

Pikachu1989 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hello I have been a fan of the Packers since 1998 before our only loss in Super Bowl XXXII. My favorite Player is Ahman Green he was great at Nebraska and with the Pack. Favorite Current Players has to be Driver, Rodgers, Woodson and Matthews. I also follow the Patriots since my Grandpa is from the Boston Area. I am a Husker fan for College Football. I also watch Hockey which my teams is the Colorado Avalanche and Boston Bruins. I play hockey in my spare time. I also like Baseball my teams are the Cubs and Red Sox. When im not watching Sports I like to Cook and I like to play Paintball. I also like to watch Movies and goof off on the Internet. I am half Japanese and been to Japan 4 times, going back in November.
  2. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Nanika atta, Pikachu?

Welcome to the family!:)
  3. Pikachu1989

Pikachu1989 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Im sad to say that I don't Speak much Japanese since my okasan (Mom) thought we wouldn't need it since we live in the Midwest and since I had a Speech Impediment that i had a hard enough time to know other Languages other than English.
    Luckily the people in Japan can speak some English that i can get by and I know my way around Tokyo so that's no worries

Again thanks for Accepting me to the Packers Forum Family
    • Like Like x 1
  4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome to the forum.
  5. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    No worries, it's good though that you haven't forgotten your Japanese roots. :tup: My parents are from Puerto Rico, and even though I was born in the states, we ALWAYS spoke Spanish at home growing up, to avoid us forgetting our roots. I've ALWAYS wanted to visit Tokyo, I've heard it's crazy expensive, but an AMAZING city. Again, welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your posts. :)