Keyshawn johnson signs with CAROLINA!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have the Packers done anything at all other than lose players this off-season?
All of that cap room and they have just sat there watching one player after another go to other teams while holding their breath about Favre coming back or not.
It is not like they were a good team last year and they are standing pat.
Really poor coaching choices and nothing at all as far as player improvments.
I love Ted Thompson!
:p

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I DON'T love TT. All he is doing is sitting back and watching players go--as you said. I wonder what in the world he is planning to do, and now the Packers have lost another player (Flannigan). Who is going to be left on this team. I have a gut feeling that Favre is not going to come back either. I certainly hope that I am wrong.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way it looks to me is they are rebuilding, I bet they do more in the draft for the young players.

I agree Carol we are watching are players go to other teams, yet TT isnt spending the money to replace them with the BEST players in free agency. What is he thinking I wonder????

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other then Longwell (who didn't want to play here anymore) i haven't seen anyone leave thats such a big deal. Nothing to lose sleep over IMO.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
I agree, we haven't lost anyone to mourn over, except if we lose Walker.

Yeah......and Walker is becoming a T.O. JUNIOR! I hope someone wakes that boy up, and tells him to quit acting like a putz!

Hey Gakk........which one is YOU in your new avatar??? :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts