Keep the coaches!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just adding a balance to the "Fire the coach" threads when they lose.
But since they won, it's time to give the credit where it's well deserved.
It would be a stupid mistake to fire any coaches now.
You don't change horses in midstream.
Or in this case when a team is on a winning streak.

Who else here can give credit where it's due?
Or do you just like to complain?

12theTruth

I think some of us including me might get a little too negative or positive when looking at too small of a sample size. I think after 7 games it is obvious that this defense is making some good progress and kudos to Dom and the defensive coaching staff to continue plugging along at bringing all the young talent up to speed.

Considering the same 7 game sample size, the same can not be said of James Campen or Alex Van Pelt. In at least 4 out of the 7 games the offensive line and RB's have floundered. Rodgers was under much durress in the first half today and was sacked 3 times. My two eyes saw the two tackles getting owned for a good part of the game by the Rams. Rodgers escapability and good play calling negated this Ram advantage. Not too mention the atrocious run blocking that the Packers offfensive line offered today and equally poor vision of Alex Green in seeing where the hole was when the remote chance when one would materialize. Rodgers, good play calling, and great receivers won't be enough to get it done against the Giants or against formidable teams in the playoffs.

The Packers did what they should today. Handle a offensively challenged Ram team with little WR talent and an injury ravaged offensive line.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
OK........after the season no matter the out come......fire Campen and Slocum.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I don't know if the recent wins are all due to the coaching or any changes in the way they plan.....I think the players had a meeting and decided to get motivated. Maybe all the public comments finally got to the team captains and they stepped it up. Whatever it is, keep doing it.

Members online

Latest posts