K Rob activated

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats what i like to hear :)

im actually smiling to myself thinking of how happy brett is knowing hes got driver, jennings, jones, robinson, franks, and d. lee

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his knee is just sore, i think k rob could be an x- factor like andre rison was for us in 1996

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Koren Robinson

How much of an impact, if any, is Robinson going to make against the chiefs? And doesn't he have attitude problems, so will we see problems if Favre doesn't have enough throws to him?

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Koren Robinson

How much of an impact, if any, is Robinson going to make against the chiefs? And doesn't he have attitude problems, so will we see problems if Favre doesn't have enough throws to him?

I'd love for you to find where anyone has ever said he has pouted or cried about not getting the ball or having a bad attitude. FYI, I could share some locker room talk about you guys fav receivers and how it really is and shed some light on the real whiners, but thats locker room talk and its not the place to air that kind of info out....but i enjoy the national enquirer like humor!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packattack92 said:

I'd love for you to find where anyone has ever said he has pouted or cried about not getting the ball or having a bad attitude. FYI, I could share some locker room talk about you guys fav receivers and how it really is and shed some light on the real whiners, but thats locker room talk and its not the place to air that kind of info out....but i enjoy the national enquirer like humor!

do you have acess to locker room.....you cant leave a big matsa ball hangin out like that and not say who

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Does any1 see K-rob in a better role then just a Return man could there prehaps be a few trick plays i.e reverse

Honestly, no. I could see a 4 WR where he is used to stretch the field, but I think primarily we will see him as a KR and maybe (i am speculating here) some punt returns.

OP
OP
H

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"ve never heard any talk about a bad attitude re: K Rob. His problems are off the field. Favre seems to have taken a liking to the guy.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy wasn't surprised that Robinson had some problems with his knee, given he hadn't been on a practice field for more than a year before last week.

"It's the first, as close to live action that he's had, the ability to practice," McCarthy said. "We had five practices last week. That's a lot of work for someone that's just coming here for the first time. (It) may take a couple weeks to get that under control. It's just something you have to watch and see."

Robinson was lobbying to play against the Broncos, but Thompson and McCarthy decided there was no reason to rush him back. When he does return, Robinson's main role is expected to be on special teams as a kick returner.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think you have the attitude problem. Nice first post, hopefully your last

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
robinson's talking about his knee hurting? what has he said about it?

Prior to his surgery last yr, he had loose cartilage in the joint, however instead of removing the loose particles, they removed too much..so he its like its bone on bone rubbing together...so when he say his knee is hurting or sore, believe it....but its nothing that he favors while playing, its just tender afterwards....he'll be alright.

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerman said:
packattack92 said:

do you have acess to locker room.....you cant leave a big matsa ball hangin out like that and not say who

Yea, i do get to go inside the facilities and know some things, but like the saying, you never air out the dirty laundry.....im just saying that contrary to packattacks post, the one that has the attitude problem when not receiving the ball or enough throws or when someone else gets the ball is probably you guys fav receiver and it irks some folks that he acts like a baby when he does this!!! enough on that, lets get some more victories and better safety play on the ball!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
robinson's talking about his knee hurting? what has he said about it?

Prior to his surgery last yr, he had loose cartilage in the joint, however instead of removing the loose particles, they removed too much..so he its like its bone on bone rubbing together...so when he say his knee is hurting or sore, believe it....but its nothing that he favors while playing, its just tender afterwards....he'll be alright.

so the surgeons messed up the surgery? :evil:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Yea, i do get to go inside the facilities and know some things, but like the saying, you never air out the dirty laundry.....im just saying that contrary to packattacks post, the one that has the attitude problem when not receiving the ball or enough throws or when someone else gets the ball is probably you guys fav receiver and it irks some folks that he acts like a baby when he does this!!! enough on that, lets get some more victories and better safety play on the ball!

That is part of the nature of a ball player though, everyone wants the ball in there hands. Most of these guys on the Packers came from small programs where they were the "man", now they play a part.. there will always be a little bit of that "crybaby" crap. Then Brett hits them with a rocket, breaks their finger and they shut their trap for a while again.

Ask Free.

Fan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The JSOnline Packer Blog as well as the GB Press Gazette's Insider Blog reported that KRob missed Thursday's practice. What's up??? Is his knee (or MM's concern about his knee) going to keep him out of Sunday's game??

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

de_real_deal said:

I think you have the attitude problem. Nice first post, hopefully your last

WOWSA! Tough crowd.

One and out. I think that's a record. I know for sure at worst it TIES the record.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The JSOnline Packer Blog as well as the GB Press Gazette's Insider Blog reported that KRob missed Thursday's practice. What's up??? Is his knee (or MM's concern about his knee) going to keep him out of Sunday's game??

MM has been extremely consistant with player injuries and going a week further than possibly necessary to avoid extending the problem at times. It's no mystery that KRob was coming in here rusty and there's probably parts that hurt he didn't even know he had after this long of a lay off.

I've played alot of football but like on any professional level the player ability up there is unreal. So is the kind of hitting they have to take. You cannot just get ready for that.You have to go thru it.

I watch RB's go thru those holes and just get cleaned out by DL and LB's and wonder how the hell they get up. The body one would have to have to survive that stuff is beyond what we know.

Fan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Fan4Life said:

MM has been extremely consistant with player injuries and going a week further than possibly necessary to avoid extending the problem at times. It's no mystery that KRob was coming in here rusty and there's probably parts that hurt he didn't even know he had after this long of a lay off.

I've played alot of football but like on any professional level the player ability up there is unreal. So is the kind of hitting they have to take. You cannot just get ready for that.You have to go thru it.

I watch RB's go thru those holes and just get cleaned out by DL and LB's and wonder how the hell they get up. The body one would have to have to survive that stuff is beyond what we know.
I know that. I'm just trying to get some inside information about whether he's going to play on Sunday, knowing how much he wants to get back on the field...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts