JUSTICE!!! SWEET JUSTICE!!!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PFT rumor mill

NO ADRIAN FINE FOR HEAP HIT

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that the league will not be fining Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson for giving Ravens tight end Todd Heap a blow to the head after Heap made a key catch during Baltimore's game-winning drive in Week Three.

Officials flagged Wilson for unnecessary roughness on the play.

Also escaping league-imposed penalty is Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who went bonkos during the team's loss to the Panthers, chalking up 67 yards in penalties on one drive. Per Schefter, the league won't be fining Hall because the team already has imposed, reportedly, a six-figure fine.

Not so luck in this regard was Chargers safety Marlon McCree, who will be $7,500 lighter after being fined for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Packers receiver Donald Driver.

This guy is a complete *******, IMO, and should've been fined more. I've hated him since the playoff game against NE last year.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver had a interview on ESPN, and said that was the hardest he had ever been hit in his career.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver had a interview on ESPN, and said that was the hardest he had ever been hit in his career.
I bet it was........mostly cause it was an ILLEGAL hit. I was just glad to see that Driver is OK.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What pissed me off was McCree celebrating after the hit. Would I be wrong if I wished some hateful things upon him ?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
did they just hit helmets with each other or something?
The defender dove leading with his helmet right into Drivers chin. (Which is illegal) and it knocked Driver's helmet off and flattened him right onto his back.
A dirty play, for sure.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
did they just hit helmets with each other or something?
The defender dove leading with his helmet right into Drivers chin. (Which is illegal) and it knocked Driver's helmet off and flattened him right onto his back.
A dirty play, for sure.

i kind of regret asking that now as long as Driver was ok thats the main thing

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's ok to ask anything on here! Never feel that ANY question is a bad or dumb one! The only way you learn, is to ask!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No prob! He was driving upwards too, not directly into him, which is kind of evident from the direction Driver's helmet is flying.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't believe DD wasn't even outcold. He's a machine. As for the fine I agree he shouldn't of led with his helmet but I always cut a bit of slack to these guys cause it's easy for the refs and fans to judge but in the middle of a fast paced play it's hard to really plan your steps. My only problem is when it starts being the same guy doing it repeatedly, then you can't cut him as much slack

Members online

Latest posts