Just watched SB 45 again.

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game. The Steelers shot themselves in the foot early, and you guys jumped on 'em. But eventually they made a game of it.

What amazed me was how you were able to limit them so well, with practically your whole secondary out with in-game injuries.

And Rodgers was just flawless. Could have had a record breaking night, had it not been for all the drops.

Lets just say I am starved for football lol. Hopefully 2012 is a year of redemption for both the Bucs and the Packers.

- Buc

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the NFL Films version -- there are like 3 different versions. This one was the 30-minute version that runs when NFL Network airs all 45 Super Bowls.

It was pretty damn riveting.

OP
OP
Buc

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it was on Youtube. They had the whole game minus the commercials. Very exciting game.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I have all 3 versions on my DVR. Now I have to figure out how to get them off onto a DVD otherwise I can never give back that direct TV DVR. I figure in a couple of years it will be filled with SB XLVII and XLVIII videos.

KYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can maybe order a DVD of the game? Does NFL Films sell copies of past games?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Great game. The Steelers shot themselves in the foot early, and you guys jumped on 'em. But eventually they made a game of it.

What amazed me was how you were able to limit them so well, with practically your whole secondary out with in-game injuries.

And Rodgers was just flawless. Could have had a record breaking night, had it not been for all the drops.

Lets just say I am starved for football lol. Hopefully 2012 is a year of redemption for both the Bucs and the Packers.

- Buc

I am starting to sense a pattern I don't like.

OP
OP
Buc

Buc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am starting to sense a pattern I don't like.
Yeah where does GB stand as far as drops? Must be at the top of the league. Pretty remarkable that Rodgers is good as he is stat wise.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers proshop as last year's Packers playoff run in a sweet DVD set. NFC Wildcard, Divisional, Championship and Super Bowl XLV all together in the original broadcast format.

And yes, last year was truely special. So was this year, I just wish we could have capitalized!

Also, I also feel that Rodgers could have had a better game in the Super Bowl last year had there not been as many drops. Especially that one pass to James Jones. Aaron placed that ball perfectly and Jones would have been off to the races had he caught it!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have all 3 versions on my DVR. Now I have to figure out how to get them off onto a DVD otherwise I can never give back that direct TV DVR. I figure in a couple of years it will be filled with SB XLVII and XLVIII videos.
That's the same dilemna for me too!
Someone here, younger than me or RCC, has to know how we can get it from our DirecTV DVR's to a DVD.....

That Super Bowl was the greatest, most naturally-high moment of my life, edging my Hawaii wedding!
Being there in person, here in Dallas, was a gift from God.
I thought we were gonna blow them out, but when Woodson went down, it changed the whole game.
We were fortunate to come out with the win in the end.
Lotta luck in football. Vs the Giants, we didn't have the luck. Except we did have 2 refs in our pocket.

Members online

Latest posts