Just received my prize in the mail!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
PackersGirl: Just friendly advice - when holding your AR/15, Raise the height of your right elbow and the stock will fit into the shoulder pocket better for better eye line down your sights. lol...just saw that pic on your twitter. Also, if you get a foregrip that will also help you to be able to pull the weapon tighter into your body for a compact posture. I like the flip up sights. Magpul mags might also be a relatively cheap new magazine you might want to consider, they are on sale all over right now for $10-12 each. Chrome lined barrel? What twist rate is the barrel? two stage trigger?

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
PackersGirl: Just friendly advice - when holding your AR/15, Raise the height of your right elbow and the stock will fit into the shoulder pocket better for better eye line down your sights. lol...just saw that pic on your twitter. Also, if you get a foregrip that will also help you to be able to pull the weapon tighter into your body for a compact posture. I like the flip up sights. Magpul mags might also be a relatively cheap new magazine you might want to consider, they are on sale all over right now for $10-12 each. Chrome lined barrel? What twist rate is the barrel? two stage trigger?
Strangest foreplay ever. Send the man a picture of Casey Heyward

OP
OP
PackersGirl

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha I'm actually a pretty decent shot I wasn't actually aiming at anything in that picture. My cousin just said holdup the rifle so I did for the pic :) It's a stock Ruger SR556 but it's chambered at 6.8 SPC

OP
OP
PackersGirl

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow....Nice. Planning on adding any accessories?
Eventually but not for a while I'm in college and I don't have time or money to really do anything with them. I have all my guns at my aunt's house... I can't bring them on campus lol but yeah I'd eventually like to do some nice stuff to it I love that rifle and my Norinco AK-47 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts