Just received my prize in the mail!!

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks @robdog, @longtimefan, Legends of the Field, and everyone involved!! I love the photo and I'll find a good spot for it! I want to start collecting more Packers memorabilia like this in the future. It would have been a while before I could purchase anything like this because I recently enrolled in college again, which means all I can really afford to eat is ramen cup soup for now lol :) I appreciate this so much! Thanks to everyone and GO PACKERS!!! :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So, if it's all about hot avatars, you need to know that Marvin the Martian has a gun, The Illudium PU-36 Space Modulator, that can blow up the earth. I know it's true because I saw it on the cartoon ... so, make my picture the one of John Brockington high stepping through a tackler .... saw it once and never saw it again. So...I have space modulator, don't make me use it. ;)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My avatar quenches the thirst of hot avatars, providing cool and refreshing relief as needed

(WARNING: Should not be used in conjunction with Illudium PU-36 Space Modulators or any other dangerous device)

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
My avatar quenches the thirst of hot avatars, providing cool and refreshing relief as needed

(WARNING: Should not be used in conjunction with Illudium PU-36 Space Modulators or any other dangerous device)
Well I am glad mine is not hot then, because I certainly would not want it to have to drink something like that. :D

Members online

Latest posts