Just how good are the Patriots?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think anyone is going to beat them in the regular season?

The Cowboys showed that you can get to (and sack) Brady, and I think it's the only way... you've got to take away their strength.

I don't have their schedule handy, but they do play the Colts, although I still think the Pats are the better team, as much as I don't like to admit it.

I think the PAts are going all the way through the SB without a loss. The 72 Dolphins can quit buying Champagne after this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know.........theres LOTS of time left in this season, and what if something happens, like Brady getting hurt or something? Alot can happen between now and the end of the season.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've beaten Injuries, suspensions and suspicions - who would be surprised if they don't have a backup Tom Brady? That team is a friggin machine. They'll take a fall though. If not to Indy then on Dec 9th...

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brady will once again have tons of tds against the dolphins.

i hate the pats and i hope someone beats them.

OP
OP
T

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am having a hard time hating them because they're so successful. As for watching them, they're as much fun as watching Roger Federer play tennis... it's a clinic of the game, but a yawner to watch.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet on them to go undefeated, because there are just too many games in a season. But at this point in the season, I've never seen a team that looked like it had a better chance of doing it, with the possible exception of that '85 Bears team, which eventually lost to the Dolphins late in the season.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Look at the 04 Colts as an example, they were shredding teams, including our Packers by huge margins. Weather will become a factor yet this season, and they will have to run the ball more.

What a game it should be with Indy... then we might get a better read. Dallas doesn't have the secondary to stop them, Indy might have enough horses there.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats one of the good things...........the Colts and the Patriots BOTH can't make it to the Super Bowl! And who knows.......if both get knocked off in the playoffs, we could win the super bowl!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha... Well Brady gets all the time in the world in the pocket. I have never seen such great pass protection in my life. They joke about it saying he could read a book back there. I agree. I think he could finish Run Spot Run with all the time he has back there.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The amazing thing is..... As good as they are.... They are still second fiddle to the Red Sox.

It is actually funny.

Log on to the Boston Globe or Herald and check out the Sports Sections.

David Ortiz, Manny, and Josh Beckett are bigger heroes than Tom Brady in any Boston Bar.

RP

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the pats r sighty overated at the moment because Who have the played No 1 with winning records i thinki would say green bays schedule it Much harder then the pats We shall see week 9 when the colts play them

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha... Well Brady gets all the time in the world in the pocket. I have never seen such great pass protection in my life. They joke about it saying he could read a book back there. I agree. I think he could finish Run Spot Run with all the time he has back there.
Heck, he could WRITE a book back there!
"1000 women i have slept with", By Tom Brady

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does have enough time in the pocket to impregnate another model. Uh oh I guess I'll never be in the booth on MNF
I think i saw Rex Grossman try that once.............of course that "model" was a 57 Chevy made of plastic! :lol:

Latest posts