Just got my first Packer tattoo!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Just got my first Packers tattoo. Not my first Green Bay tattoo though. You can see the G.B. just above it on my arm. I also have an Allouez tattoo. GO PACK GO!

Attachments

• 2011-08-11 09.53.40.jpg
    2011-08-11 09.53.40.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 258
Reaction score
Looks good.. Are you thinking of taking this to another level by getting the Super Bowl ring on your neck??? lol

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got my first Packers tattoo. Not my first Green Bay tattoo though. You can see the G.B. just above it on my arm. I also have an Allouez tattoo. GO PACK GO!

Now if only you were a ********* wearing a tight T-shirt and holding two beers (both for me).

I could get excited...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks good, APF. My next will be something Packers related.

Same here. Been thinking for quite a while to get something done in the anterior leg.

What I'll probably do is the 40 oz to freedom (Sublime album) sun, put instead of the mushroom the bomb from d0okie (Green Day album), but instead of the Green Day written, it'll be Green Bay, and I'll probably add the symbol somewhere along the drawing.

BTW,
40 oz:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

D0okie in this link, just put it together, since the lame blocker doesn't allow the word d0okie: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mC2u_DzQDHI/TY81Qay8OsI/AAAAAAAAAOk/jdZ6_Z3C-z8/s1600/Do okie.jpg

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I ain't putting on anything I can't take off.

If I was to ever make an exception though, a Packers tat might do it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should definitely get the super bowl ring on my neck. Me and Sam Shields can be tattoo buddies.
Yeah and when the two of you put them together you could have Wonder Twin powers and do super hero stuff.
(May want to rethink getting it on your neck if you end up doing that.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38VbvKmFx2I&feature=related"]The New Adventures of the Wonder Twins - YouTube[/ame]
I ain't putting on anything I can't take off.

If I was to ever make an exception though, a Packers tat might do it.
Same here.
Though for me it would be a peace symbol.

Members online

Latest posts