Just bought my tickets....ATL here we come.

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought my tickets for the game last night. I was at Lambeau week 16 and week 17 as well. Obviously we won both. I live down in Raleigh North Carolina so I'm treckin' down to the A town. Hopefully my charm and good looks and my #12 jersey keep the streak going ;)

I'm thinking this could be one of the best playoff games in a long time. Two great football teams, one with revenge on their minds. I think the Pack go into Atlanta ready to sock them in the mouth from the get go.

Ways and reasons we could win:
1) Superior QB
2) Superior Defense
3) Productive day from Starks and Kuhn
4) Catch the freakin' ball
5) We shut Roddy White down week 12 why not again?
6) A few men named Charles, Clay, Aaron, Greg, Nick, and Tramon.

Ways and reasons we could lose:
1) Turner runs all over us again
2) Special teams play terrible
3) McCarthy and play calls

Just thoughts guys, what do you think? And I'll leave you with this...

"We thought we left a lot out there on the field in that game," cornerback Charles Woodson said Sunday. "There was some stops that we could have made all throughout that game defensively that we didn't make the stop on. ... We felt like we left some football out there on the field. This time that won't happen."

Go pack.

:chisux:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the tickets. Hope you have fun, and may you help bring support for a Packers victory.

I think Masthay has gotten so much better now from all his bad experiences I am not worried as much on ST, still worried but not as worried. Also we have game film about how we lost to Atlanta and can focus on that more. Hopefully its just as intense of a game as last time with the Packers having a big edge at the end, and no more Packer FUMBLES by the QB.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just mildly jealous of you... It would be incredible to go to this game. have a blast and hopefully you really are a good luck charm for us. If we can stop dropping sure passes (cough jones) we should be okay. Every turnover is going to be huge in this game... hopefully we win that battle.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where did you buy the tickets from?

I feel like the Eagles receivers are more lethal than the Falcons are, except Roddy White is flatout sensational and much bigger than the superfast pint-sized DeSean Jackson.

But the Falcons FB ran thru our ***** tacklers a handful of times last time, plus of course Turner. And Gonzalez beat us too.

Matt Ryan has never won a playoff game, and I want that to be the Falcons headline after we are done with them! Let's put Matty on Ice!
We're due for a game where we get 4 picks!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oh how fun!!! This game is going to be AWESOME!!!!

Still waiting on that one poster to put up his pics from last night...hmmm who was that??? Celtic maybe?!?! lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought about going but might hold out for tickets if they go to chicago.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I'm gonna hold out for super bowl tickets!!! Haha yeah right I don't have that kind of money, but yeah I'm kinda jealous that you get to go to this game..represent the pack and get a go pack go chant going when were in the victory formation with a minute left to go!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL.. oops.. I know it started with a C.. well i'm pretty sure! :blush:
I'll just wait till he puts them up!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it's you who gets your moneys worth and the Falcons fans who don't!
:Bananas: :Dancing:

OP
OP
FiercePierce6

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh how fun!!! This game is going to be AWESOME!!!!

Still waiting on that one poster to put up his pics from last night...hmmm who was that??? Celtic maybe?!?! lol

I'll be sure to take plenty of Pics, I'm gonna try and get there early cuz you know the players love to see their fans away from home. So maybe I can get lucky with something who knows? I can't freakin wait.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where did you buy the tickets from?

I feel like the Eagles receivers are more lethal than the Falcons are, except Roddy White is flatout sensational and much bigger than the superfast pint-sized DeSean Jackson.

But the Falcons FB ran thru our ***** tacklers a handful of times last time, plus of course Turner. And Gonzalez beat us too.

Matt Ryan has never won a playoff game, and I want that to be the Falcons headline after we are done with them! Let's put Matty on Ice!
We're due for a game where we get 4 picks!

Our ***** tacklers???? What are you smoking. Please give me the names of these *******. I tweet with 18 Packers. I'll pass on your "respect" to them

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our ***** tacklers???? What are you smoking. Please give me the names of these *******. I tweet with 18 Packers. I'll pass on your "respect" to them
Charles Woodson, Nick Collins, AJ HAwk, Desmond Bishop, Clay Matthews, Cullen Jenkins, BJ Raji, Charlie Peprah, Sam Shields, Ryan Pickett, Eric Walden, Tramon Williams.

Tell them FalconsRS said they're ******* and can't tackle ****.

Reaction score
enjoy the game. i looked into going today but just to get there from here ( NS ) was almost $1500. so wear your #12 proud as i'll be wearing mine saturday also

Go Pack Go

:amen:

Members online