just a few thoughts on upcoming lions game

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as you can see in IronMans post ,,were not even working these guys out this week ... true enough we are facing the lions ... but the lions just about took the bears ... i dont think we should be resting players at all ,, unless they are injured or justin hairl LOL ... i just hope we arent thinking we have this lions game in the bag ... the lions look HUNGRY this year ... True enough the lions are far from the best team out there ,, but if we lose to the lions whats next ???

GoPackGo!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be very depressing and embarrassing if we lose to the Lions. I agree they do look better even though they only have one win. Pack shouldn't walk into this game thinking they are going to roll right through the Lions. Watch out!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
but the lions just about took the bears
Where are people getting that? The Lions kept it close for a half, then, as bad teams often do, they played terrible in the second half. They lost 48-24. They aren't good. I don't know why people are giving them credit for getting doubled up by Chicago. A Chicago team that we beat, no less.

:detsux:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Calvin Johnson will have a big impact on this game if there is a capable QB throwing to him plus Kevin Smith is having a good year. They dont have the pass rush but they can score some points. Should still be a win for the pack.

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Truly Feel We Will Beat The Lions But As Far As An Easy Win I Wouldn't Go That Far. Look The Pack Is Good But It Just Seems Like You Never Know How They Will Play Come Game Day. Any Team Can Win Any Giving Sunday. Remember Back In 96 And 97 Seasons. I Remember Going Into Every Game Like We Are Going To Win And They Did For The Most Part. This Team Is No Where Near Those Teams So Every Game Is A Toss Up IMO. I Truly Believe They Will Peak In December And Get There Act Together But They Need 2 Start Winning More Or We May Not Get A Chance At The Playoffs With The Vikings Playing How They Are. I Never Count On A Wildcard I Count On Winning The Division. Keep The Faith They Are A Better Team Then Last Year.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Truly Feel We Will Beat The Lions But As Far As An Easy Win I Wouldn't Go That Far. Look The Pack Is Good But It Just Seems Like You Never Know How They Will Play Come Game Day. Any Team Can Win Any Giving Sunday. Remember Back In 96 And 97 Seasons. I Remember Going Into Every Game Like We Are Going To Win And They Did For The Most Part. This Team Is No Where Near Those Teams So Every Game Is A Toss Up IMO. I Truly Believe They Will Peak In December And Get There Act Together But They Need 2 Start Winning More Or We May Not Get A Chance At The Playoffs With The Vikings Playing How They Are. I Never Count On A Wildcard I Count On Winning The Division. Keep The Faith They Are A Better Team Then Last Year.

The O-Line is crucial to there success againt teams that are decent or better. They can just score a lot of points against a horrible team and win but when there is a tough defense they get sacked a lot.

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Concur.....If That Line Does Not Get Better Theres No Way We Have A Chance This Year......If They Do Then They Will Go Deep In Playoffs IMO. They Have Some Wrinkles That Need To Be Ironed Out But I Believe They Will. We'll See Ya On Here Next Sunday After The Game To See. I Love This Website. I Love Talking Packers.

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

Members online

Latest posts