Jon Kitna gets in trouble

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was GREAT!
Like PC said......it's halloween! There's too much "political correctness" nowadays. People have forgotton how to have fun. "Oh my, we might hurt someone's feelings!" Geez........they need to grow a set!!!
Just my opinion of course!

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha packinsteel...you should probably agree with the former.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought his costume was creative and funny!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
the coach he went as even knew about it and asked him if he won a prize for it..so whats the issue?

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha cheesy... yeah, I'm not really into beans and franks, so I'll make sure that I'm looking STRAIGHT ahead :)

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is such a non story. the press is really trying hard to blow it up into something. Did you read the line where someone dressed up as Jon and his wife and were bible thumping? sounds like they all had fun with it. Press looking for a story that just isn't there.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is such a non story. the press is really trying hard to blow it up into something. Did you read the line where someone dressed up as Jon and his wife and were bible thumping? sounds like they all had fun with it. Press looking for a story that just isn't there.

You must be encouraged that the press had to go to such lengths to think of something negative to write about the Lions.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Somehow I think the Fords have paddle-locked Millens mouth up this season.. trying not to bring any unwanted attention that way.

Big3.. agreed non-story... speaking of trouble though, what ever happened to the bind that Rodgers was in with the gun waiving?

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers supposedly molested a stripper. no gun waving. And the state couldn't even find enough evidence to charge him. some stripper looking for a pay day basically.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers supposedly molested a stripper. no gun waving. And the state couldn't even find enough evidence to charge him. some stripper looking for a pay day basically.
"Lets see.......I'll prance around naked in front of men, get them all aroused, then shut them down". I don't know...........anyone that gets into that line of "work" is asking for trouble. I'm NOT saying in any way shape or form that it's ok to ****** them, but GEEZ, if you stick your arm into a lion's cage every day, don't be too surprised if you get bit.

Members online

Latest posts