Jolly - amount of drug

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If what was published was correct and he had 200 grams of regular codeine with 1 gram = 1000 mg and the average dose being 30 mg that would equate to 6,667 pills.

boiga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, the maximum medical dosage for Codeine is 1 g. So he likely had 200-400 pills.

The starting dosage for codeine is 60 mg, taken once or twice a day depending, but it scales up from there depending on tolerance and pain threshold.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're addicted to painkillers it is not unusual to stock up once you are going to buy. I bet Favre had several hundred painkillers in his house when he was addicted as well.

OP
OP
P

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, the maximum medical dosage for Codeine is 1 g. So he likely had 200-400 pills.

The starting dosage for codeine is 60 mg, taken once or twice a day depending, but it scales up from there depending on tolerance and pain threshold.

I have never heard of anyone taking a gram a day but if that is what he is taking he is a serious addict. However, the average codeine pill has 30 mg like in Tylenol #3.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Like I said in the other thread, that is BS.

The maximum medical dosage for Codeine is 100 mg. A toxic dose of Codeine is 240 mg. The starting prescription dosage is 30 mg.

So he likely had 6600+ (30 mg) to 2000 (100 mg) pills.
www.druginfonet.com/acetamin.htm

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts