JOKE OF THE DAY: Javon Walker Twitter @play_maker84

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack! Want a good laugh? Remember that d-bag Javon Walker that whined and complained his way out of Green Bay to the biggest joke of an NFL career? Well he's got a twitter now yall lol! His twitter is @play_maker84 and he actually responds to people. His spelling errors alone are funny enough, after all he did get one of the lowest scores in Wonderlic history.

He is trying to workout for a comback to the NFL. Probably because he is broke and has blown all his $ being a ****** partying. I say go on twitter and let him have it. Since he had no problem disrespecting the Packers, Green Bay, and their fans, we need to show him what goes around comes around. Let him know what a whiney ****** and ***** he is. Bring up his crappy stats and that he had no more than two decent (not even that good) seasons and they were only thanks to Brett Favre. How he always blames others for his poor performance. Tell him what you think about his arrogant bling blingin and making a fool of himself partying then getting his butt beat and robbed. How he's the Burnie Madoff of football and has managed to scam teams into thinking he's a good player and escape with their $. How he is delusional to think another team will pick him up after not playing for nearly 3 years and now having to serve a 4 game suspension for hgh use. AND he even said he wanted to come back to Green Bay!!! hahahahaha THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND A JOKE.

Karma is a beeeotch Javon and this guy is the biggest example of it, it always catches up to you. I say LET HIM HAVE IT lol he deserves all of it lol! Stay broke my dude!

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bring it up because he says all over his twitter I bleed green and gold and I am a Packer for life but it's all a phony act because he is desperate now.

Let me remind you all of some quotes just a few years back by Mr. Walker:

‘I don’t want to play in Green Bay ever again and I’m not coming back.’ ‘If you force me to come back, you’re really going to have a terrible cancer on your hands.’

"I just don't like the way the organization runs itself", Walker told ESPN.com. "They want players to come up there and play hard and work hard, but when it comes time to be compensated, it's like, 'We forgot what you've done.'"

"Why should I risk another year of getting beat up playing for a team that I don't want to play for? That's stupid", Walker said.

and a quote from his step father "Javon just doesn’t like the environment," Goldsmith said. "It’s not just Brett. It’s the team. There have been a lot of things that have been done to him underhanded that he knows about. He does not enjoy Green Bay and does not enjoy even thinking about Green Bay."

Those words are the REAL Javon Walker. I don't want us fans to fall for his crap, we got rid of him at just the right time and we were blessed with Greg Jennings in return and I want to keep it like that. He owes his career and millions to Favre who made him look much better than he was. No need for him to come back to Green Bay and mess up our championship team. Good riddins to Javon Walker he has no one to blame but himself.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How he's the Burnie Madoff of football and has managed to scam teams into thinking he's a good player and escape with their $. How he is delusional to think another team will pick him up . . .

He has not scammed or deluded any GM. Al Davis was already delusional when he signed him to that stupid contract.

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah he didn't run over my dog, he ran over my hamster lol but really he just runs over any team that he comes in contact with. Dude is toxic waste. He is radio active to locker room chemistry, whines when things don't go his way, and talks a real big game about what he can do and then comes out with a poor work ethic. He just does not have what it takes at an NFL level from heart to skill. I don't want him anywhere near the Pack messing up the good dynamic that was created to win a superbowl, we don't need him. With this new twitter I see him desperately begging to jump on board the Pack gravy train trying to piggyback on their success, and I don't want the Pack to be scammed by this fool again.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you needed to make the same post repeatedly?

If your upset because of what he said about Brent back in the day, your on the wrong forum. OBF might be more your style.

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah again. What he said about Brett was wrong too but not upset I just don't want him back playing for the pack this year because he is trouble to a team

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah again what he said about Brett was wrong too but not upset. I just don't want to see him back on the Pack because I think he is trouble to a team.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah again what he said about Brett was wrong too but not upset. I just don't want to see him back on the Pack because I think he is trouble to a team.

He couldnt make the Vikings roster last season. You think he might make the Packers?

On top of his age and declining skill, he is suspended for 4 games. Hard to imagine TT jumping at that one.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You might as well worry about 2012, there is no chance he will ever wear the Packer colors again.

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think Ted will jump at him either, but why is he saying all over his twitter that he can't wait he is better than ever and wants to be back in the green and gold? And he has a lady Stacey Jenson supporting him coming back. Who is she? Maybe she has some pull and I don't want to see that happen.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think Ted will jump at him either, but why is he saying all over his twitter that he can't wait he is better than ever and wants to be back in the green and gold? And he has a lady Stacey Jenson supporting him coming back. Who is she? Maybe she has some pull and I don't want to see that happen.

Wow your delusional.

Its nice to think your spamming of this forum will make a difference in preventing a former packer from playing again in the green n gold.

That lady doesnt work for the packers. She doesnt have any pull. An individual on the board of trustees doesnt have any pull with personnel so no need to worry about someone getting in Teds head. I promise.

how do you even know its his twitter?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, what can you expect, a team that he WAS on won the Super Bowl, who wouldn't try to be in their good graces, especially someone like Javon Walker? Next subject please...

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out the twitter yourself @play_maker84 says it's him. All I am saying is he has done the song and dance before saying he's ready to play back better than ever won't cause problems etc and other GM's/Owners have fallen for his scam like Al Davis and as fans we should speak out against him coming back here as a weed in the garden of our championship team. I hope you're right that he won't be back but hey

OP
OP
P

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah you figured it out buddy. But for real you will be crying if he ends up on our team. He will ruin the team

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts