Johnny Jolly charged with possession again

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can be added to the "sent packin!" list. How do I spell dumb A__? Let me see...I think it begins with a J?

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
He's done for sure now. Had he stayed out of trouble, I bet he would've been back.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was working out with JaMarcus Russell in the offseason...
Way to ruin your life, kid!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very glad this happened about a month b4 the draft and not a month after. Gives TT time to figure out his next move.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really no reason to cut him. I mean they might but no real reason other than to avoid attaching green bay packer to any news story

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Really no reason to cut him. I mean they might but no real reason other than to avoid attaching green bay packer to any news story
Even if they cut him it will come out as "Former Green Bay Packer"... You're screwed unless some other team picks him up.

Rodgers_Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To anyone out there who still has hopes for this guy, don't bother. Jolly was arrested with 600 grams of coke in his car...in all likelihood, he'll probably never play in the NFL again. What a ******.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnny isn't jolly anymore, for more than one reason. He'll be wearing orange soon, not green and yellow.

He was a darn good player.

Cryin' shame it is.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, now we all know for sure how Johnny gets his Jollies! He'll be lucky to avoid jail time, let alone worry about what team, if any he's going to play for next season. As Ivo said, it's a dang good thing he decided to get popped before the draft rather than after. But really, I wonder if T.T. were serious about keeping him around to begin with? Well at least now, he took the decision out of our hands. I hope he gets clean and moves on with his life.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure how these things work, but anyone think he's a drug lord and has gotten himself too far into it to get out of it? That still wouldn't excuse the decision to drive or have it in the public's view, but 600 grams... that can't all be for him.

every1else

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was codeine, not coke. If it was coke they found he'd be done, without a doubt.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To anyone out there who still has hopes for this guy, don't bother. Jolly was arrested with 600 grams of coke in his car...in all likelihood, he'll probably never play in the NFL again. What a ******.

not saying I hold out hope, but it does the packers absolutely no good to cut him. Better off seeing what happens then going from there. Vick wasnt released by the Falcons until 2009. Its just smart business to wait and see. Who knows maybe it was an illegal search.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be time to give Cullen Jenkins whatever he wants to come back...

not at 30 years old. Let him sign somewhere else for a big contract. Trust that TT can find someone in the draft. Plus dont forget about Neal.

Members online