Joey Harrington

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah. i think he'd be a decent backup. before the volley of "boos" hit me, let me say that yes, he was horrible in detroit, and horrible in atlanta. he has lots of experience and would be serviceable if Rodg gets hurt.

OP
OP
DoddPower

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
yeah. i think he'd be a decent backup. before the volley of "boos" hit me, let me say that yes, he was horrible in detroit, and horrible in atlanta. he has lots of experience and would be serviceable if Rodg gets hurt.

That's what I'm saying. He's better then several other options, and we definitely have the money. Bring him in for a couple of years, draft a rookie to compete, and we should be set . . . for now.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

That's what I'm saying. He's better then several other options, and we definitely have the money. Bring him in for a couple of years, draft a rookie to compete, and we should be set . . . for now.

I'm not opposed to it. We could do worse.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to be a hater but no no no no! I know he is a capable player, but do you really want to be the team that picks up this guy. The debate is do you want a seasoned nfl back up or a newbie stepping out and I suppose the majority of people would pick the former. I say wait a while and see if any other guys show up preferably without the first name of Joey.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harrington struggles in the WCO...

Not a good fit.

Besides you guys are upset w/ONE tedford QB on the team
you want two?

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sure, harrington stinks, but had a couple effective starts last season. He would be one of the better backups in the league.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take Harrington. Keep in mind he played for Detroit. They are notorious for destroying players. Then he went to Miami I believe. Look where they are...mostly due to bad coaching IMO. Then on to Atlanta. Another train wreck of a team due to bad coaching. Put him into a solidly coached and managed team and who knows?

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

You forgot Miami as well....

This would be a big mistake

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a former student for the briefest time at Oregon, I loved Joey. I thought he'd be a great NFL quarterback. Unfortunately, it just hasn't happened for him. I really believe that Detroit ruined him.

Joey should probably be looking for a new career at this point. Harsh, yes but I think it's the truth.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wasn't that bad in Atlanta. He doesn't have anybody to throw to, but his month of September was pretty productive.

I'd rather take Culpepper though.

Members online

Latest posts