Jets/Favre scoreless in Giants game.

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre hit Cotchery in stride for a 48 yrd TD pass down the sideline, but an illegal shift on Bubba took it away.

OP
OP
P

Pack_One

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy I would be *****in if that was a Packer quote there. For once I am happy it is not.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer_backer said:
Favre hit Cotchery in stride for a 48 yrd TD pass down the sideline, but an illegal shift on Bubba took it away.

Yea, Bubba is back to his 2006 form. It was an awesome play though and since it's only practice............whateva i guess.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was sacked once and knocked down a few other times. He even scrambled for a first down....they said he looked pretty frustrated though with the sack and then some drive killing penalties they had

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He even scrambled for a first down....

i saw that on espn this morning that was a sweet play ... i was suprised brett pulled out the ol crazy legs ... i thought he was getting too old for that ... LOL

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't listen to announcers, half of them are idiots. Bubba was covering the tackle and stepped back and went in motion. Neither outside receiver stepped up to cover the tackle. Call was illegal formation, not illegal motion. Blame sits with the receivers on that one.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He got knocked around a bit though, looked a little frustrated.

Get used to it, old friend.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heelntoe said:
Can't listen to announcers, half of them are idiots. Bubba was covering the tackle and stepped back and went in motion. Neither outside receiver stepped up to cover the tackle. Call was illegal formation, not illegal motion. Blame sits with the receivers on that one.

Excellent point. Usually though when the TE steps away from the L.O.S. he'll make a cursory glance to the outside & point to ensure the WR steps forward to replace him. Bubba did not.

The Jets look like a team with good talent but little discipline. The penalties are evidence of that. They'll make some noise but will likley fade down the stretch. 9-7 tops.

However, Drew Brees was able to put together a decent first year in '06 with the Saints. If anyone can pull a team together for a decent playoff run it's Favre. Here's to a #1 draft pick! Go JETS!

Members online

Latest posts