Reaction score
the jets are cool i love the jets
but the chargers are good to
and the packers
who do you think is going to win

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Having picked the Jets to beat the Chargers I was starting to wonder why I did that after the first half lol.

Something is off with SD. Every year I feel like I say this though (unless they play Indy *sigh*). Something is off with Rivers? We'll find out more about the Chargers in KC for MNF and how they can bounce back. Tough place to play for Halloween and the Chargers seem to keep getting banged up too. Chiefs have won 3 in a row but not against a QB nearly as good as Rivers (who really is starting to irritate me btw.)
If SD loses that game then I already know people will worry the Chargers won't lose 3 in a row but they are more then capable of it. Regardless of MNF, the Chargers will have a short week to prepare for the Packers coming off a bye week and I find out now the Chargers have pretty much been historically owned by Green Bay. And half of Green Bay will possibly be in SD for the game. So, yeah give me the Packers.

I will give the Jets credit though. For all the bashing they receive, going back since last year they often make good comebacks and can be clutch when needed.

BTW, Revis is amazing. Vincent Jackson had 15 yards and 1 catch on Revis Island.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I wonder is how Packers fans feel about the Jets now compared to when a recent HOF bound former Green Bay QB went to play for them.
Me: Didn't really care for them. Was glad to see them lose with ol' Burt.
But now I like and respect them. Especially since they were on that HBO pre-season football show.
Rex Ryan is a hoot! There is no way I can take him seriously.
Now let's go get a ******* snack!

Packers_89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah there is no hate for the Jets for me. BrINT sucked and made the transition to Rodgers feel even better (until he became a viking). We didn't even play them, so it doesn't seem like there is an bad blood between the players. They are a little boring to watch as I think Sanchez is super overrated. I think they need a better QB (but finding one is easier said than done)

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Brett was better than Pennington,he won some games for you,put back into things,Jets have some good players your q,b think of Romo won't get you were you want to go s.b.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Norv Turner is what is wrong with San Diego. He's failed with every team he coached so far, why should the Chargers be different.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL...LOTS OF TROLL, WONDERFUL TROLL
That's what I was thinking at first too.
Then I find out that Jets All The Way is the younger brother of a regular Packers poster on here. (Sorry. Can't remember which one.)
How much younger? I dunno.
But if he's a teenager who either hasn't done this for very long or whatever, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts