Jerry Kramers Instant Replay...

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Kramers book is being released again. If some of you never read it,it was a great book. Just tought I would tell anyone who is interested you can get it on Jerry Kramer.com. Been a long time since I had it,but I'll get it again.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Instant Replay" was great. He also wrote a sequal to that called "Distant Replay" which was about a reunion the "old guys" had back in the 80's I believe. They were both "must reads" if you are a Packer fan.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple years ago I got a book(as a gift) called "The Magnificent Seven" which told the stories (with great pictures) of 7 championship games the Packers won. That book is definitely worth the price. I don't know who, if anyone, has it for sale but it's worth looking for.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
A couple years ago I got a book(as a gift) called "The Magnificent Seven" which told the stories (with great pictures) of 7 championship games the Packers won. That book is definitely worth the price. I don't know who, if anyone, has it for sale but it's worth looking for.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Click HERE to purchase.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
"Instant Replay" was great. He also wrote a sequal to that called "Distant Replay" which was about a reunion the "old guys" had back in the 80's I believe. They were both "must reads" if you are a Packer fan.

Yup! I had and read both of them. GREAT reads! I have no idea where the books are now though! Been too many years.

Members online

Latest posts