Jeremy Ross

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The injuries have killed the special teams, as MM says. Lions have been healthy, for the most part, and Ross has better blocking as a result. I wasn't sad to see the Packers let him go, but I've been wrong before: I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong. :confused::rolleyes:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His past comments regarding Kuhn involve terms like "idiot" and "bonehead." Call it a hunch.
I didn't say cut Kuhn.
I said he had an incident dumber than Ross had with the touch fumble, and he also had a big playoff fumble.

I said cutting Ross was a mistake IMO back then, and he's proven it was.
Kuhn, he still has his role here and I've done some stuff for his father and all so he has a spot in my heart.

But they were too quick to cast Jeremy away.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Ross has proved NOTHING. Like I said before, he got a couple good plays on us, WELL...who hasnt? He got a couple goog returns in a blizzard? lol.... that is 100% advantage to the runner/returner. He is a fluke, nothing more. If he would have been a winner, he would have shown it here as well.....

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Ross has proved NOTHING. Like I said before, he got a couple good plays on us, WELL...who hasnt? He got a couple goog returns in a blizzard? lol.... that is 100% advantage to the runner/returner. He is a fluke, nothing more. If he would have been a winner, he would have shown it here as well.....
If we could have a couple of those fluke good plays, we'd be in first place.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
How's it merely an if. He was on our team. We gave him away. We got nothing for him.

Oh really? we got something out of him alright, a bunch of damn fumbles and bone headed moves. He wrote his damn bus ticket out of town. Sorry, but I aint keeoing no stinky fish around either. I agree 1000000% on kicking his sorry *** out of GB.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion, it was a guy with some talent that fumbled in an important game, was criticized, lost his confidence and just needed a change in scenery.

It wasn't going to work out with us, but I'm glad it did with somebody so this kid can continue his NFL dream(even if it is a division rival).

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ross has proved NOTHING. .....
He proved he can take 2 kick/punts back to the house in the same game. He did it. Is that not proven?
In addition to this, he beat our starting nickelback for a TD catch. He proved that.

Has anyone for us done all that this year?

Get back to me on that please...... plus he was a cheap contract and a good teammate.

Bad move.
Admit it.
Then move on.
No biggie.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Proved what????? That he can return kicks in a blizzard? Advantage ALL on the returner. It happened A LOT more that day around the NFL, in games that were snow storms.....Hmmm...imagine that.

Like I said before...... he beat our pass defense.... WOW, give the guy a cookie....who the hell hasn't torched us?

Good move to get rid of him
I am admitting it was a good move
I have moved on, forgot all about Mr. fumbles and bumbles
Nope, no biggie, you got that right about him.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Still stand by the Ross cut. The kid had obvious talent, but got shaken and got away from what he did best. We were already tired from the Crosby situation and weren't going to go through that again. I'm satisfied with Hyde fair catching.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Letting Ross go may have been a mistake. I think the jury is still out, but looks like Boykin is a great find at WR. I'd take Boykin over Ross.

Members online

Latest posts