Jennings: Thanks for your contributions, finally

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really was nice to see Jennings finally break out of the 'slump' he seemed to be in, it just figures it would be the first week I benched him on my fantasy league LOL. Sorry we lost in OT, but I like that despite being beaten up all over the place we fought back to at least tie it to put it into OT.

Regardless of where this team ends on the season, the bumps and bruises we are suffering through now will turn dividends to us later down the road. But the OL has got to get fixed!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
ahhh i remember the good old days when ahmad carroll was on the packers and greg jennings was all like whoa your so good i wish we had more corners like you then we would be superbowl champs every year

Greg Jennings had a sick sense of humor back then lol

(btw i made all this up)

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best part is, he talked it up first. The week leading up to the game he expressed his frustrations, and basically said he wanted to step up. Then he actually did it. That shows me a lot. If a few more guys could do that, we could really get something going. Just wondering where all our receivers were in OT, seemed like Rodgers had no one to throw it too hence him holding it and getting sacked. I could be wrong and it could be on Rodgers...

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really was nice to see Jennings finally break out of the 'slump' he seemed to be in, it just figures it would be the first week I benched him on my fantasy league LOL. Sorry we lost in OT, but I like that despite being beaten up all over the place we fought back to at least tie it to put it into OT.

Regardless of where this team ends on the season, the bumps and bruises we are suffering through now will turn dividends to us later down the road. But the OL has got to get fixed!

Dude, you should never bench Greg. You HAVE to stick with him.

OP
OP
V

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a complicated situation I have 4 pretty good WR on my roster but can only play 2, it just so happened that this week one of them was ona bye, and I was unhappy with Jennings... but somehow I still won my game by 1 point, thank you Rob Bironas! :D Plus I wasn't sure how healthy Rodgers really was going to be.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice.

I had my WR tandem of Jennings, Colston and Knox. Jennings and Knox had good games, Colston let me down, again.

still won though :)

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i shoulda played knox, but didn't have access to a computer to check out all the advisories, sux, i woulda won if i played knox over any of my receivers

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rofl some dude showing how great Jennings is in Madden :p
Note: Some not safe for work/kids language!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Greg Jennings (Broken Leg) scores on the saints[/ame]

Majik

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked it when the Packers used to go deep. Remember last year? It seems so long ago now. Now we throw it to the TE's more and the WR's curl.

Members online

Latest posts