Jennings TD

packfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought about this. Jennings gave the ball to a fan in the stands after he scored. Favre was only 1 yard away from breaking the record after the TD catch. Imagine if the play was 1 or 2 yards longer, that fan who got the ball would have had a piece of history.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe he would have given the ball back to Favre and in return, Brett would have given him some autographed memorabilia or something along those lines.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or Greg would have realized his mistake and made the fan cower in submission with only a minimal-manace glare. Then he would've made your head explode for suggesting that he would ever make a mistake. And I'd be next.... :shock:

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have loved for the record to be broken on that long td pass...a signature Favre heave off his back foot....and the infamous Greg Jennings head shake....AFTER 12 TD'S, YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD GET THE PICTURE!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gregarious was counting the yards in his head whilst he was dancing towards the endzone.

Not only is Greg are great reciever, hes also a great bean counter. FACT.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That football Brett Favre threw when he broke NFL total career passing yards record goes to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio along with Brett Favre's jersey, he was wearing in the Packer-Ram game.

The Packer equipment man immediately took possession of the Football and stored it away in an equiipment box.

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although it would have been nice to get the record on a big bomb, Jennings has caught so many of Favre's landmark passes that it was nice for Driver to get the last one.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Although it would have been nice to get the record on a big bomb, Jennings has caught so many of Favre's landmark passes that it was nice for Driver to get the last one.

And if I heard the interview right it was planned to go to Driver???

Staff online

Members online