Jennings' Sister blasts Rodgers during game

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing like a nobody making her feelings known. That's the problem with Twitter. It gives people who don't matter a public voice. Three minutes ago I didn't even know Greg Jennings had a sister.

On a side note, she must be a real bust out. He must pay her bills or something because wants him to get PAID.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bet it was my tweet to him saying I hope that stuff didn't tank his contract talks. I highly doubt it, but a guy can dream; can't he?
I drilled her too over a few of her garbage comments too. Just a few minutes ago..... hope she comes back at me.
I've met Greg's parents, and talked with him before.... great people (I thought).... I just axed her if she was adopted because she doesn't seem anything like them.
Also I take offense to her self-description on her Twitter bio.

H

HardRightEdge

It could be worse. It could have been his agent. ;)

Jennings may not be a top 5 receiver in this league, but he is a top 5 route runner. That was on display today. But $16 mil per year? Really? I don't think so. We have another much cheaper and very effective weapon out of the slot. What we need is burner to stretch the field, and that won't cost anywhere near that much.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I drilled her too over a few of her garbage comments too. Just a few minutes ago..... hope she comes back at me.
I've met Greg's parents, and talked with him before.... great people (I thought).... I just axed her if she was adopted because she doesn't seem anything like them.
Also I take offense to her self-description on her Twitter bio.

as did I.

"Intellectual"

I lol'd hard

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't dock him for that too much. He made a nice adjustment in the same series for the TD.

Going to ridicule Rodgers for some issues do the same for your brother

Care less about what he did..She MADE this about how bad Rodgers"is" how come she wont bring up GJ issues

H

HardRightEdge

Going to ridicule Rodgers for some issues do the same for your brother

Care less about what he did..She MADE this about how bad Rodgers"is" how come she wont bring up GJ issues

Speaking from personal experience, I hardly think it fair to hold somebody responsible for what his sister says and does.

Doylebeule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything she said about Rodgers, that could just be her personal disappointment with the production of her brother.
But the things she said about the Packers, them being to cheap to pay him, well that sounds a bit like it could come from her brother. How would she know? You cant really tell for sure, just a feeling.

But it seems like she wants to live out of her brothers pocket in Miami for the next season.

Overall not nearly as fishy as Finleys agent, you could smell that from Germany ;-)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No one has an example of a player's friend or family member blasting their team mates in any sport? ?Other than Vick or Brett

Seems to me that players know how to handle that situation and not allow it to happen..Jennings didn't

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She made her profile private now. Ha! She was getting TONS of comments.
I hope Jennings, and the parents, LIT INTO HER like never before.
I also hope, now, that the Packers tag Jennings in the off-season.
I love the guy so much but if we don't keep him, I want to trade him to Cleveland or Kansas City.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Jennings and wish he could stay a Packer. But we've got plenty of other options. BTW, any news on Boykin's leg??

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings is a top five wr in the league he just had some bad luck with injuries. If he is the focal point of the offense and he's aloud to work the slot to yu saw a big difference in his production yesterday correct? He's not worth 15 or 16 mil a year no but he's still the #1 receiving threat on this team.

Members online

Latest posts